Post your Wahooligan Tour community group rides

Stage 2 completed in the goat suit this morning. So far I’m looking safe from a stage 3 goat suit ride. Though there are threats around donations to ensure I ride, wearing it unwashed…the new nuclear option? :thinking:

5 Likes

You are KILLING it Dame Lisa!

1 Like

Hmmm, but no bites on getting me back in the goat suit for stage 3. :rofl:

1 Like

Well, you had a good run of it in any case. I can practically smell the thing from here :nose::mask:

1 Like

Great initiative @DameLisa ! and on top complete and perfect information:) I would love to join but in Portugal it’s 13 hours less and it’s during working hours. Have fun!

1 Like

Love this, feel free to jump into the Tour Challenge Open road:

3 Likes

Qlways empty at the time I ride but I pop in from time to time during the day to see who is around.

3 Likes

Hey Tiago, I’m riding at a wildly different time on Friday, maybe that works for you?

2 Likes

Hi Dame Lisa thanks! Friday will not be easy, but maybe i could join in on your Saturday wich will be my Friday end of day :slight_smile: extra push :))

2 Likes

Woop, hope to see you then!!!

1 Like

@DameLisa Talking of spice, do you have any sriracha in the store cupboard…? Asking for Sir Dave… :wink:

Erm. I have atuff that blows the socks off sriracha. I also can’t cope with spicy stuff, especially at 5.30am. However, for enough $ and a large enough audience for moral support, something could be arranged.

But it sure as hang wouldn’t be shots of Culleys 10. Maybe a couple of drops. On a cracker. Will still kill me tho

2 Likes

LOL. I had to Google “Culleys 10” - er wow, no don’t think I’d want to do that, 5:30am or ever! :exploding_head::hot_face::sob::nauseated_face:

I still have my sriracha from the 2021 tour. I think that type of stuff has a half life…

Am hoping to be able to join tomorrow’s Twitch/RGT ride - you’re in a very different TZ but Stage 5 would be Weds 4:30pm here so could work…

1 Like

FX you can make it!!!

And I’m leaning towards Swiss cheese on crackers with a few drops of the hot stuff.
Heretic has funded the Goat Suit for Stage 5. But to up the ante, see below. I suspect there will be MUCH regret, but you all know what to do!

And the live stream will be here:

Option 1: I think @Heretic 's generosity needs to be met by the wider community. Get me to $1,500 I’ll add a few drops of this to each cheese and cracker combo and will need some viewers to tell me when to partake.

Option 2: as above but for the Culleys 10 rating, I feel the $2,000 mark needs to be met prior to my 5 30am NZ time start…

5 Likes

Ok cool, sounds like a plan then! Hopefully we can get some serious fundraising out of this. If we get you there, then by way of solidarity I’ll get myself a nice sriracha shot ready for a mid ride boost :hot_face:

1 Like

Is there an approximate time we can tune in to see this in all its glory? Also my google fu is off with still being kinda phlegmy, what time zone/DST are you in in NZ in so I can convert that to my local time?

1 Like

Ah yes, it will be 5 30am New Zealand time on Thursday, which is 4.30pm GMT on Wednesday?

No takers yet. However, the goat suit is funded, so I will be riding in that :rofl:

1 Like

I had to convert it to central time in the US and it made me giggle. I searched for NZDT and it came up with Auckland as a city that uses that so I put that as the city with the time and it gave me a red sad frowny face while giving a green smiley face for my time. Never used this calculator before but it provided me some entertainment.

Also the whole “it’s a different day thing” has always messed with my head. I’ve gone to Germany for work a few times and it always messes with me that I leave on X day, travel over 24 hours and it’s still the same day….

4 Likes

Yeah time zones drive me mad. Can agree with your website that 5 30am is HARSH

3 Likes

Especially when DST kicks in/out…at different times around the world! Like the UK doesn’t change until last w/e of March, but US already has right?! :exploding_head:

2 Likes