Storming the Castle this Saturday

Remember to stand occasionally that you may see the gates approaching!

4 Likes

How did you make out?

2 Likes

All done! Started at 7am,finished at 1625! A long day indeed. 7&8 dragged so badly. Finishing with Norway was a good idea as it kept the mind interested and the hour flew by. Hurting is an understatement right now. Thanks for checking in.Smiling photo was at the start funnily enough :rofl: All ridden @ 75%.

11 Likes

Fantastic! Way to crush it Dame @Teresa_Dray !

1 Like

Awesome!! You had me worried as it seemed you went ‘radio silence’ there for a bit. I thought one of the special fighting cows had blocked your path!! Well Suffered!!

1 Like

Well Done!! Congrats. Great achievement.

1 Like

Hey congratulations! I have no Instagram… But I can assume all went well?! Bask in the glory!

1 Like

Massive CONGRATULATIONS!

1 Like

Ha ha , trying to manage the count down timer set to 8 mins, plus much faffing, loo stops, enjoying a few mins off the saddle wasn’t conducive with handling techy stuff :rofl:

4 Likes

It did go well thanks, suffering today!!

1 Like

…as you should! (It’s called “Sufferfest”). Congrats again! Great job!

1 Like

Welcome Lady Teresa.

1 Like

Congratulations! You are powerful!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Just out of interest, has anyone not succeeded on the technicality of taking 11 minutes in a break? I’d imagine most people would be really on it for timing, but has it gone wrong for anyone?

2 Likes

It’s been a couple years for me but I’m pretty sure I had a bit of a glitch that pushed one break over the 10 mins. If I recall I compensated by taking a shorter break on the next one. When you submit your official application there’s an opportunity to share the story of the glory of your suffering. It’s been my experience that the Knighthood review minions will take your pleas under advisement

3 Likes

Good question, I wondered the same

3 Likes

Just this past Nov I had an experience the same as @Glen.Coutts. I had a technical issue that pushed my second break to around 11-12 minutes. But most of the rest of my breaks were only 5 minutes. And I also compensated by attempting to ride 12 videos - tho only actually riding half of an extra 11th workout until my device completely crashed and I wasn’t able to finish. And like @Glen.Coutts mentioned, when I submitted my Knighthood application I made sure to mention the technical issue and how I compensated for it.

3 Likes

Sounds like the SUF team are quite sensible about it rather than being rule based sticklers. That’s what I’d expect.

4 Likes