Storming the Castle this Saturday

Hi all, hope you’re all keeping safe and suffering well.
This Saturday I hope to be successful in Storming the Castle, along with a friend.
My friend is a whizz on excel and came up with 4 options of selected rides and we’ve chosen the following :

1.Omnium
2.Wretched
3.Attacker
4.Revolver
5.Best in the world
6.GOAT
7.Very dark place
8.Power station
9.There is no try
10.Norway

We chose to end on Norway as both loved it on this years TOS and didn’t find it quite as bad as the profile suggested it would be.

Hubby is prepped to be my much loved minion for the day and I’m excited to take on this challenge.

Any thoughts on the ride list greatly received.

17 Likes

Sounds like a plan. Crush it!

3 Likes

Wicked menu prepared! Go get it! Just remember…10 minutes goes fast!!!

3 Likes

Good luck, Teresa! Your list looks delightfully frightful. I’m planning my storming this Sunday, and I’m also planning to end with Norway. Blaze a trail, I’ll just be a bit behind!

5 Likes

It really does! I’m going to have an 8 min countdown timer set up so hoping that’ll help keep it all on track.

4 Likes

Good luck! I’m looking forward to a big bbq and plenty of feet up on Sunday :+1:

2 Likes

Bonus points to anyone with The Wretched :cold_sweat: :nauseated_face: on their menu!

3 Likes

I did Norway as run in as well and it was great, very busy, so the last hour will fly.
Good luck, we’re waiting at the gates

2 Likes

Loving this image, stealing it now ! :joy:

2 Likes

Looks fantastic.

Have fun storming the castle!

When you get there you’ll only be mostly dead.

5 Likes

Yay. I‘m happy the picture gets out into the digital world. :slight_smile:

Where can we cheer you on during your quest?

1 Like

Well I’m not a FB kinda gal but on Instagram? @cocobeanz2014

1 Like

Or here?!! If you like to post updates. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can but try…

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear their lamentations.

On to victory!

2 Likes

There is no try …

2 Likes

Go get it! It’s going to be a weekend for greatness :sunglasses:

1 Like

,Conan the Barbarian!

1 Like

Good suffering! AVDP is my nemesis workout so kudos to you for including it in your “terrible ten”. The eight minute timer is a good idea because, as everyone has said, the ten minute break feels like ten seconds. My best to you and your friend

2 Likes

Storm the gates!! Remember, as you shred your chamois that the anguished souls of all of Sufferlandria are with u!!

3 Likes