Strava Premium RIVAL Purchase Discount

For anyone who has Strava Premium and may not have noticed there is a 35% off coupon for the RIVAL watch in your perks for US and UK. It makes the RIVAL, um, real affordable ($129.99 USD). A nice way to round out your Wahoo device collection if you have one and also show interest in the product. :smiley:

3 Likes

Sounds great!

Anyone have $129.99 USD they can give me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™d gladly pay you tomorrow for a RIVAL todayā€¦

1 Like

I have a cookie, does that help?

Thanks for the heads up! I saw that offer a few days ago, and sent off an order. I know thereā€™s some uncertainty about the future of the RIVAL, but a $130 GPS watch is hard to argue with, especially when I have an aging Forerunner 235, and the latest similar models are in the $400+ range.

Iā€™ll be quite happy to bring all my GPS devices into the Wahoo world.

2 Likes

My thinking is the more people that grab one, the more interest it shows in the product, and the more resources Wahoo can put towards it - or at least I hope.

3 Likes

For anyone who doesnā€™t have Strava Premium and is interested I do have a coupon code, which is useless to me since Iā€™m in Canada plus already have a RIVAL. :stuck_out_tongue: You can drop me a private message for it.

I dunno what it is about watches or things worn on the wrist but Iā€™ve never been able to wear anything as I ALWAYS get an eczema type irritation after a few days to a week. A million years ago, after countless attempts at different types of straps and before I bought my first ā€œcellā€ phone, I carried a pocket watch so I could tell time :older_man:

2 Likes

These days I only wear a watch when I actually want to record an activity. So itā€™s on for at most a couple of hours at a time. I havenā€™t got into the continuous tracking of HR, sleep, etc. that many smart watches offer now.

1 Like

If I had one I guess thatā€™s how Iā€™d use it too but for my limited running I just use my phone.

1 Like

@way9e0 The two aspects of every day that have been useful to me with my Garmin are resting heart rate and HRV, from an ilness and resting perspective. Iā€™m probably going to try a smart ring for that aspect.

3 Likes

Why donā€™t Wahoo Systm subscribers recieve this discount? Somebody dropped the ball at Wahoo if they were looking to encourage full ecosystem integration.

I know this is a way to try to get new people into Wahoo but you need to cater to your base too.

3 Likes