Tacx Flux S

Update to SYSTM app? Uninstall, re download and reinstall. Worth a shot. But pretty sure the issue is MAC/ios now. I’d stick with ant+ now and raise a support ticket. I’ve no doubt the Dev Team will resolve it, but worth keeping it on their radar.

I did try updating Systm app as well. Looks like the turbo itself is fine, which was my main concern with a new bit of kit. Not sure if it’s BT on the Mac which is the issue, or a problem with the app, but I’ll raise it. Thanks for your input, very helpful.

1 Like

Happy to try help, sorry you can’t use it with Bluetooth just yet. Hopefully sorted soon. Ant is fine tho, I used that for YEARS on the Tacx. Bluetooth just makes the erg changes a bit more immediate

Hi

There is an identified issue with SYSTM and Tacx Flux devices specifically with Bluetooth connections and ERG mode on IOS devices. Apparently Mac OS works but I’ve not tested since Wahoo Support said that.

I’ve had issues with my Tacx Flux S via Bluetooth but works very well with ANT+.

The problem is still present with Bluetooth on another app as well.

I haven’t tried in a while so I may try this week with Bluetooth and some recovery rides. I’m wiped out after the ToS.

1 Like

Are you on a Mac as well @jasonmayo ?

My ANT+ connection is to a PC and it works great minus the occasional extra long interval when ERG won’t let go of the higher watts prior to a recovery. (The minions at work making us suffer)

My Bluetooth issues are on iOS

1 Like

Yeah IoS definitely still giving issues. But if you’re running a PC aka Windows, give bluetooth a try, it is beautiful compared to ant+ as long as you disable ant trainer control on the Tacx first. Super snappy resistance changes, but with a ramp up and ramp down so your knees don’t die