THE Most FEARED Stage of The Wahoolimabob Tour

COMING SOON TO A BTC NEAR YOU:

16 Likes

With you on that one Sir Glen, Stage 6 could be “The Last Of Us” (although I think the graphic is from something else equally bleak right?)

5 Likes

Yup–although I gather Sir Neal reduced the brutality after the original version was too much even for him. Of course, I rode that one and have not gone back. It will be hard, no matter what.

4 Likes

Nice one Sir Glen.

Personally, I think Stage 5 holds more fear for me.

2 Likes

grafik
Anybody noticed this? Is there a fixed border between the two?
Is it between stages, or within one of 'em?
And what happens when passing the border. Is that a hidden message?
Wondering. Tako

7 Likes

That’s just The Company trying to be clever and sneaky. We ALL know what lies beyond the borders of Sufferlandria.

But
 if The Company can get more folks to immigrate to the greatest mythical nation in the whole wide world by telling ‘em there’s a “World” of Wahoo X then more power to them.

In any case, the wahoominati are always watching. #twaaw

12 Likes

I have heard rumors that Couchlandria is concerned about the disappearance of Sufferlandria. If Sufferlandria disappears, Couchlandria has no reason for an independent existence.

3 Likes

I hear that Couchlandrians don’t have any concerns about anything at all ever as that would require them to exert a degree of effort they’ve trained to resist.

7 Likes

Well, at one time they must have. According to the intro to Elements of Style, they once invaded and conquered Sufferlandria.

5 Likes

That is almost HERESY @Heretic. Well, maybe a bit misleading at least. Couchlandria only briefly “occupied” Sufferlandria and that was at the end of the 9th century. While they did set up shops to sell donuts and big couches and banned suffering as unhealthy and uncomfortable, it didn’t last long as Sufferlandrians quickly learned to make suffering look so effortless it seemed they were just off to get a bag of chips. The Couchlandrians didn’t even notice.

8 Likes

Heresy from a Heretic?

Well, it was painful enough that the resistance had to develop Elements of Style.

5 Likes

That 9th Century occupation was the birthplace of the Minionati. They are the ancestors of the present day Wahoominati. But don’t take my word for it, just watch how leisurely looking Sir Mike is when seated in his later videos. Coincidence?

5 Likes

You guys are cracking me up!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I did this in January and my 20 minute power was just below my FTP! and that is only a quarter of the ride!!

2 Likes

once you are in Sufferlandria, you can never leave.

2 Likes

This was the inspiration for the Eagles Hotel California, California just flows better than Sufferlandria

2 Likes

Californication? (sorry, jumped into the Red Hot Chili Peppers) :slight_smile: