The New App is Coming on the 28th of September

So I geuss 27 Sep 2021 is a Sufferlandrian national day of rest and Information Technology preparation… “Twas the night before Suffermas, and all through the house…”

3 Likes

Exactly! Which is also 9am USA EST on the 28th.

8 Likes

Excellent news , for some reason I had Thursday in my head, now you are telling me that it’s coming a whole 2 days early :slight_smile:

Result!!

Enjoy the release, hoping that I can escape the new arrival to give the new app a go when it is released

That sounds more like Valley of the Nine Hammers Mean Time to me…

1 Like

Wait what … being on GMT I’m going to have to wait until lunch time :frowning:

1 Like

I assume we wont have any indication of what’s new (android compatibility aside) until tomorrow?

I’ve not used Sufferfest for anything other than Yoga / Strength for a while now and I’m quite interested in seeing if there are any new features that would bring me back in to using it for the turbo / training planning etc.

2 Likes

In 24h we will know it all :slight_smile:

So, does this means I can send workouts to Garmin without having to build them first?

1 Like

Not likely, the only way to know a workout is to experience it. That could take years.

3 Likes

But what we will experience in 24h are the new functionalities of the app.

1 Like

Lots!

1 Like

Just so we know what to look for in the store…what’s the new app name going to be??

mr-bean-waiting

10 Likes
3 Likes

Good luck to all the employees at Wahoo and those supporting the roll out. Probably going to feel a bit like the Violator.

10 Likes

It’s like Christmas but with more… Pain :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I think you’ll quite like what you find we’ve done with STR. And as far as getting you back on the turbo, there will be lots there for you to explore.

3 Likes

Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet?!?

These final hours of waiting are worse than Violator, after a strength session, having had no time to eat (which I incidentally also just endured. I think I need a lie down).

2 Likes

Why USA time and not NZ or Australian… we’d have it by now!!!

3 Likes

If you listen carefully, you can hear the wretched laser goats pulling the new app out of the depths of the Lactic Acid Refinery… in only a few hours, nine hammers will chime, signalling the best thing in the world will be upon us. There is norway you’ll miss the long scream of Sufferlandrians across the lands, united in this banquet of despair, gorging through self-doubt to feed their courage within. Soon dearest angels… soon.

10 Likes