THE OFFICIAL 2023 ARBtWiT (formerly ARBToS)

Now, now. :wink:

I’ve honestly always been curious about the stuff I see at Aldi. One of these days!

1 Like

And?

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

The nitro bitter is an interesting take. Never seen that with a bitters. And Bunker Brewing is in Maine, huh? Lots of Maine love in the post so far this year!

1 Like

Awesome on description alone, but I will apply the same caveat as with chocolate milk: if you’re claiming some recovery benefit (HOWEVER tenuous! :thinking:), then it is allowed.

So it is writ.

1 Like

Same.

Having consumed ALL the liquor filled chocolates prior to Stage 1, I was left with this classic

6 Likes

Sir @Glen.Coutts big cup 'o sad, right there. Zero stars.

:wink:

1 Like

Lol. Won’t be the first time I’ve occupied the broom wagon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It looks like a gin, tonic and bitters. It’s actually a ginger and rasberry kefir. :shushing_face:

11 Likes

@CPT_A Well said but I will give Sir @Glen.Coutts credit for fooling me with the glass.

3 Likes

Thanks Sir. At least the effort didn’t go completely unrewarded. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Always kudos for the glass…

1 Like

EXC, EXC. Explain “flapjacks” for the colonists in the audience?..'cause that’s NOT what I’m thinking of.

:thinking:

2 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :joy:

Missed this.

1 Like

My customary post Stage recovery drink, Chocolate milk in my KoS glass (supplied by the amazing Sir Joe Martin)

9 Likes

Yeah am curious too. That looks like a very smooth textured item. Flapjacks to me are like a soft oat cookie. Usually baked in a tray and cut into triangles

1 Like

I claim numerous tenuous recovery benefits. More importantly I didn’t share it with any minors so was definitely adult…

1 Like

It’s a cake type thingy made with oats and anything else you want to put in it. This one has almond and cherry icing. I often make my own with nuts, honey, banana, peanut butter, dates,sugar, raisins and anything else to ramp up the carbs.

4 Likes

Yes, you are right, this one has cherry and almond icing on top

2 Likes

minion-what

Flapjacks are a stack of @#$% pancakes, you crazy people!

giphy

:wink:

3 Likes

Nice!

1 Like