The official 2024 ARBToS

I’m not able to explain it better than @CPT_A:

Unfortunately, he is not with the Wahooly Tour this year, why I jump in to start this important topic.

Only one week left! Can’t wait to do Blender!

It is time to consider how to fill in lost calories and minerals. In my case, I will go for a very traditional bev, even going back to the 16th century. More to be disclosed next week.

5 Likes

I’ll hand over my 9H Tavern brewer’s paddle with my compliments, @Chris_H. Only request would be to allow my edit to the category and return to referring to it as the ARBToS - in continued solidarity against all things Wahoo********.

I will certainly be following with great interest!

:beers::beers::beers:

6 Likes

Oooh, missed this part. Color me intrigued. I made mead once (takes too long). Probably more of an in-ride mix than a recovery beverage, though… :thinking:

1 Like

I’d say an excellent candidate for both, although arguably earlier, rather than later, in the ride for the former…
Good health Sir :beers:

3 Likes

Proßt!

:beers:

1 Like

Now, DON’T flame me but, I am still hooked on chocolate milk. But, I could also be easily persuaded to have a Guinness, cuz…well…Guinness

3 Likes

Sir @Glen.Coutts, we do this every year. Chocolate milk is perfectly acceptable, so long as you’re drinking it in the ARBToS spirit.

Chocolate milk is a great recovery beverage.

:wink:

2 Likes

I’m nothing if not predictable :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bourbon in milk works for breakfast (don’t ask :grin:) so I guess a wee dram in chocolate milk might hit the spot too…

3 Likes

That’s the spirit!

3 Likes

puh, recovery is needed after blender and the right drink may help. It is the fastening season and where I live there is a special drink at that time:

Initially I considered to have it right after blender and a good afternoon sleep as a result. But finally shared it for dinner.

8 Likes

That looks better than pain shakes!

2 Likes

Chris H: Paulaner Salvator is a very worthy beverage but you were smart to have it with dinner as I find it to be a sleepytime beer!

5 Likes

How about Chocolate milk mixed with Guinness? Hmm… maybe Bailey’s instead. Waitamminut… That sounds kind of like an Irish Car Bomb. That’s not exactly a recovery shot. :grimacing::see_no_evil:

I used to love chocolate milk mixed with Bailey’s. But with my lactose issues I lately end up with just the Bailey’s.

2 Likes

Ach du liebe! @Chris_H bringing out the big guns right out of the gate!

:beers: :beers: :beers:

2 Likes

Today after 9 hammers and 11 walls

A mix of:
1/2 banana
protein shake
1/2 bottle alc. free Weizenbier.

3 Likes