The Suffering Socks of Sufferlandria

Hello Sufferlandrians. Hope you are all suffering well. This is a post that was inspired by @DameLisa. Dame Lisa commented on the socks I was wearing in a recent post that I made. I responded with a quip about having many more socks where that came from. Well. I thought I would put this out there: SHOW US YOUR SOCKS, SUFFERLANDRIANS!!!

I’ll go first… I Suffered Fight Club in these today…

reply or post your socks; present to us your cotton clad pedal pushers. Keep the thread alive with the sight of your silky shoe sleeves.

Here are the socks that started it all!!!

8 Likes

I guess I have to post mime ey!

7 Likes

Dame Lisa!!! YES!!! I love it! The suffering socks of Sufferlandria is gaining momentum. And your username… socks! You are my spirit animal.

3 Likes

I might have a slight…erm…sock addiction

3 Likes

Because of course…

5 Likes

Behold: the previous generation of SUF socks:

8 Likes

This is a thread of my liking. Will post pics when going for my next ride!

2 Likes

I have a pair of the new laser goats somewhere in the Cuore system…

2 Likes

Yes. Cpt A… :thinking: its all coming together now :laughing:

1 Like

This is a wonderful shot.

7 Likes

Thank you kindly.

9 Likes

I join in and post my favorite socks :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

really beastly :water_buffalo:

Mood for today’s lunch ride

11 Likes

Well, I won’t inundate the thread every time I put on a pair of sock, but I had to post these because I thought it was comical and appropriate.

Today, I suffered through Thin Air, because the Minions say I need to suffer more endurance training. I figured these astronauts would help me breathe better when I got to altitude. Boy, was I wrong.

Also, I was today years old when I figured out how to adjust the intensity of my workouts. I knew I could. But I’m new. So, I haven’t gone looking, nor have I fully explored the capabilities of all my Wahoo gear, settings and apps included.

I bumped up the intensity to 110% of my FTP halfway through the workout and it immediately became clear I had no f@#*ing clue what I was doing. So I backed it down to 105% FTP and suffered on.

7 Likes

It’s almost like I had two pair of socks on today’s gravel fondo

5 Likes

Wonderful activity on this post. Very fun and up-lifting. Here is a new pair for you. Nothing too special, save that I have started to decorate my boots.

According to GvA, I’m so badass that I don’t have to do any more chores.

9 Likes

My goodness Sufferfest, now you’ve got me following a thread about socks!
I haven’t had this much inane photo fun since back when I followed the adventures of the traveling hat on WordPress.
Such socks, wow :heart_eyes: great thread!

4 Likes

This is getting out of hand, a large crying eyes back tattoo is in your future dear sir