The Suffering Socks of Sufferlandria

99.9% of my socks r GCN CC sock o the month club from the OG then for 2 years :slight_smile:

Edit: these were #006

2 Likes

Thereā€™s something so cool about argyle cycling socks :heart:

1 Like

They have a cool fade to them as well, the only reason I tolerate the pink is because the toes are red. These are just my regular socks, not cycling ones

2 Likes

Iā€™d up my off bike sock game but what kind of socks does one wear with pyjamas?

2 Likes

I think your cleats are too far forward! :sunglasses:

Seriously?

2 Likes

If you donā€™t experience discomfort, during or after (outside of the usual, anticipated, suffering), in your feet, knees or calves, then Iā€™d say thereā€™s no problem with the cleat position. It can be individual.

Some find that moving the cleat as far back as can be allowed by the shoe allows for better power transfer. You may care to experiment.

1 Like

I try to line up the ball of my foot directly over the pedal spindle. Must cleats have a mark to show where they line up with the spindle.

Weird how a socks topic has become a cleat placement topic.

3 Likes

Just messinā€™ with ya fella!! Thatā€™s an impressive gunshow youā€™ve got going on there, Sir!!

1 Like

Was going to say @ronburgundy ā€¦why are you messing with Sir @Glen.Coutts like that? Heā€™ll be out there with a ruler and bubble level now.

:smirk:

4 Likes

This is sooooo accurately me :joy:

2 Likes

flexing for the fans :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ā€¦the desired response! And to hijack this thread! :clown_face:

1 Like

Nothing shall dull the sock show!!!

5 Likes

I thought that is where its supposed to go. :slight_smile:

I am torn if it works better than the sensor in the kickr (at times the kickr sensor seems to get lost and shows RPM of 40 when I am pedaling 80-90). Itā€™s only for a short period (30 secs) but its aggravating.

Sorry for my absence, good to see the responses and investigative work.

Those seats are originals from Reynolds Coliseum (opened in 1949) at North Carolina State University (where I went to college). When they redid the stadium they sold the seats to us fans. Go Pack! :wolf:

1 Like

Oh for sure the pod sensor is better. Iā€™ve had my kickr for a month now, and ran it the first few times not realizing Iā€™d not switched cadence readings to the pod. Like you said, the Kickr often dropped out, or flatted out the cadence when I was running significantly higher.

Only challenge right now is that my Kickr tries to hijack the cadence every ride, as it comes online first - Iā€™m assuming. My Snap didnā€™t fight me like that. Itā€™s probably just a setting I havenā€™t bothered to switch out, but nbd.

1 Like

Cuz the Snap doesnā€™t report/calculate cadence like the Kickr :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Remarkably obvious in hindsight. Thanks @Glen.Coutts ā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t have one :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: but if I did, these would be the socks Iā€™d wear

Edit: I see Iā€™ve posted these before :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes