The Wahooligan Tour STAGE 3: A Week With Neal Henderson - Rabbit Mountain

I can neither confirm nor deny this either.

4 Likes

Sir Glen - I started the wahoolimabob event with stage 0 on Friday with a full ascent of the Stelvio and will join in your 7a and 7b quixotic quest. May as well earn the rest day on Sunday.

5 Likes

Nice! Bookended The Wahoolimabob with a beastly climb. Iā€™ve got a 34/32 combo that I used pretty much the whole time I did this quite some time ago. I think Iā€™ll be wishing I could have had a 1:1 ratio but you use what youā€™ve got and do what you can.

1 Like

For the post stage raid on the wine cellar !

2 Likes

Before Rabbit Mountain vs. After Rabbit Mountain. All was well until those under/overs. Good night. I was sort of encouraged by the fact that Nealā€™s breathing was as hard as mine at the end. The only thing I will ever match Neal with.

My face has been red for three days nowā€¦

16 Likes

6 Likes

Thatā€™s because weā€™re (or at least i am) too busy trying to breathe!

4 Likes

Dang the UP button. Hahahaha

3 Likes

Youā€™veā€¦really given this some thought Sir @Glen.Coutts. :flushed:

I stand corrected - mustā€™ve missed the secret scroll no doubt dispatched via goat courier.

Noted and edited.

3 Likes

RGT_A, sounds good :wink:

2 Likes

Nine Hammers sweats!

1 Like

Why did Coach Henderson feel the need to make this video all about him and all his stuff?

2 Likes

Well, the series it comes from is the A Week with Neal Henderson series, so Iā€™m assuming thatā€™s what Wahoo asked him forā€¦

6 Likes

Punctuation is important Sir @DarrenWCKam, you mean

Dang, the UP button?!

as in, you forgot we could increase the intensity during a ride :slight_smile:

Indeed. Youā€™re welcome to, umm, ā€œWatchā€ this space :slight_smile: #twaaw
Xoom
Xoom Xoom!

5 Likes

In that case, I can neither confirm nor deny my dedicated membership of the wahoominati, nor my intense interest in acquiring limited edition apparel.

5 Likes

Itā€™s good practice to hedge your bets.

3 Likes

This was a tough set of intervals on its own but it took a lot out of me, so much so that I struggled with stage 4 which is supposed to be a bit easier. Curse you, Neal Henderson!!

4 Likes

But who watches the watchers? :thinking:

4 Likes

Hehe.

3 Likes

This ride reminded me of Groundhog Day, I kept looking up and Iā€™m climbing the same hill 28 timesā€¦

6 Likes