Third Annual Tour Recovery Beverage Poll

Opted for one of these last night… :drooling_face:

Has Brewdog reached all parts of the world yet? V popular on this isle.

2 Likes

Stage 1 recovery drink was coconut water with 3 chamois dancing foxes for company :fox_face:

3 Likes

Tonight’s recovery beverage: Cherry Coke Zero. :cherries:

2 Likes

Today’s delivery, seems appropriate with Cash Register as the first ride tonight…

7 Likes

Inspiration ready for post-tour recovery, hopefully a new kind of mental training plan to develop little grey cells.

Assuming I can get off the floor to reach it.

5 Likes

Oh that looks really good :+1:
Love the 1 of 9 hammers in the background :hammer:

5 Likes

Haha that is my zeroth hammer, it predates 9H and makes a surprisingly effective support for the head unit, as well as reminding me to pay attention

3 Likes

Was that the Hammerhead Karoo prototype?

3 Likes

A fairly ancient Tacx dumb trainer that has somehow managed all but the first ToS, which probably means I have not gone hard enough.

Am in the gap loading up High Time, Hercule looking on in confusion at such stupidity.

4 Likes

Keep your eyes peeled for the closing shot. I might have owned that T Shirt at some point. :heart:

1 Like

Ah that is a classic :slightly_smiling_face:

I might dust this one off later

5 Likes

That number strikes fear and love simultaneously in the hearts and legs of Sufferlandrians the world over!

:heart::scream:

4 Likes

My celebration / recovery drink will be a 2001 Ridge Monte Bello (grown on my favorite “hill” to ride).

7 Likes

To the left side you can see a Days alcohol free IPA that I grabbed from the garage fridge when I ran out of water. Perfect. UK people should buy this it’s bloody good!

3 Likes

Some recovery drinks missing from this list:

• Real Pagne
  • SUF holy water
  • pain shakes
  • tears of the vanquished
3 Likes

and to the right of the IPA, it’s a….never mind, people! Nothing to see here. Move along now.

1 Like

This year’s results - a tie between Beer and Chocolate Milk.
Chocolate flavor beer for anyone?

3 Likes

When I was in Belgium last year, I bought a little crate of Beer filled chocolate. I would NOT recommend them. I ate them all of course, I am not a monster.

207262__54409

Edit: also :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Looks like that one will not be an item in next year’s poll.

1 Like

I feel it’s important to keep up the post-Tour recovery for maximum effectiveness. Tonight I shall continue this arduous task with these…

…as it says, it’s official :+1::beers:

Cheers all, wherever you are :beer:

7 Likes