Thoughts on recent changes

For me, if the structure or plans go away so will I. I won’t be going to Zwift as I got rid of my Nintendo graphics back in the late 80’s

3 Likes

I’d love Fulgaz to be joined with Sufferfest. The videos are great, and riding them SIM mode is the closest I’ve ever got to bringing the outdoors into my cave. Alongside the well-loved Sufferfest videos they’d be pretty neat. I’m speaking as someone who finds that the Zwift graphics create a fairly claustrophobic experience.

2 Likes

I don’t think there’s any chance of that! The plans and structure are growing, the level of genuine science and coaching input is second to none. The Sufferfest is the absolute leader in that regard.

4 Likes

@BeatsMe Totally agree - I have been doing SUF for a year and this stuff just works! Once the platform is relaunched we will likely see lots more integration with the Wahoo head units and more calendar flexibility which will only make it even better but for now it is definitely working great for me.

4 Likes

Some suggestions if they do develop the app and develop it for the people without a sense of humour. Please keep Sufferfest name as it is, its fun and doesn’t take itself seriously whilst taking the science of suffering and getting faster very seriously. I love the humour in the videos and the community. Although, they could develop two pathways on entering, one for the Sufferfest, and another called SUF or whatever (far too close to Sofa for me) for those intimidated by the whole tongue in cheek suffering thing. However, it is what it is and if you are doing it correctly with your 4DP figures you are going to suffer or at the least be terribly uncomfortable, so why hide the name. Buyer beware, this ain’t now walk in the park. @feeny I agree completely, when I tell people what I do and what intensity etc, they look at me as if I’m a crazy, but also with respect. Although changes to attract more users can only mean more videos etc, And yes, profit, but then, that is what makes the world go round. I don’t go to work every day for nuthin.

3 Likes