Tour of Sufferlandria registration now open

As I understand it they are technically not connected.

1. You ride the ToS in the SYSTM App and get the badge if you stay in the 50h windows for each workout.
  2. You fundraise on the DPF site and may win something.

The first is a great way to advertise the second. You may even win something from the DPF fundraiser when you did not complete the ToS. You just don’t get the badge in SYSTM. (That would be 1. The Money-Raising Option from here)
The couchlandrians may try to trick you into riding the ToS in SYSTM and get the badge without fundraising. But beware the wrath of Grunter, :t_rex:, the :goat: :goat: :goat: and the Minions!

The two are connected through our hearts and the great mythical Nation!

4 Likes

If anyone wants to find out a bit more about what the Tour of Sufferlandria is all about, we have put a few articles together for you:

2 Likes

It’s a little frustrating, yes. DPF is using common fund-raising software, though, so the issue is really with Convio, er, now Blackbaud - and given their homepage is still ©2013, I’m happy that at least the financial transactions are https.
I’ve added this to the bottom of my DPF page:
P.S. - when you make a donation the lock icon will appear with your URL in your browser; this page isn’t secure, but your transaction will be secured through convio.net/blackbaud.com the provider of this platform for non-profits.

1 Like

This is one of the reasons I use a completely random username and password combination for such sites.

1 Like

Boom! Registered.
Now: where is the sweet sweet official ToS 2022 poster art? I really like the super badass Laser Goat badge:

4 Likes