ToS'22

I know we’re a number of months away from the typical time frame, but for me, and I’m certain a multitude of others, it would be great to know what date’s are on the docket for the '22 edition.

Just trying to layout my calendars between now and then, professional, personal, and training.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Should be Feb 13-19, 2022.

3 Likes

Well, based on pre-Covid years, it could be the 12th-20th :man_shrugging:

if the original announcement still holds it’ll be Feb 13-19 2022

5 Likes

See the following thread:

February 13-19 was in the last announcement.

1 Like

Thanks everyone.

Hey @Heretic Dame @IsiSchneider_KoS @SantiagoB and @avsfan2003

Recent update from Sir David that dates have changed to Feb 27 - Mar 5.

FYI.

5 Likes

Newbie question: what exactly is the Tour, how does one participate, and if you avoid Facebook (in a meaningless, unnoticed, and frustratingly partial attempt to punish evil), can you do it anyhow?

4 Likes

@AkaPete It is 7 days of riding SUF videos back to back. The event raises money for the Davis Phinney Foundation.

All of the info will be in the forum and there will be a tracker so you can record your results. If you search TOS 2021 in the forum you should be able to see lots of the chatter from the event and also the list of videos to give you an idea what you may be in for.

1 Like

Thank you for the update.

1 Like

These dates fit better if the club camp goes ahead at the beginning of Feb :tada:

1 Like

Here are the Tour of Sufferlandria 2021 rides:
Day 1 Joyride, Cobbler
Day 2 Nine Hammers
Day 3 Fight Club
Day 4 Half Is Easy, G.O.A.T.
Day 5 Norway (I believe this is now Norway II)
Day 6 Who Dares, The Cure
Day 7 Attacker, Defender

The Day is more than 24 hours, you can do the ride so long as that day exists anywhere on the Earth. You do not have to do the rides at 100%, you do them at whatever level you feel is appropriate.

3 Likes

Sir @JSampson @Heretic: Thanks

Absolutely.
110%, 140%, 300%… All of these are valid options
Sadly, the adjustment slider refuses to go below three figures during the tour. Grunter says he’s never changed anything, but I wouldn’t question him for fear of a flogging station.

7 Likes

@Jon @Glen.Coutts I think you forgot to add Sir Glen’s evil laugh button in your post.

2 Likes

#itwillallbefine #tuhntf

Last year the race village was in this forum, you do not need to be on Facebook.
I do not do Facebook either.

3 Likes

Any idea when they might be announcing the rides for 2022?

1 Like

Race village will be here in the Forum.

7 Likes

Normally there is a bit of a lead up. Usually in the form of a sneaky video drop. Just keep your eyes peeled.

Hey @DancingCyclist are we gonna run some online group ride stages again? Web cams and all!! I have a much better setup this year.

3 Likes