(un)Official Adult Recovery Beverages of the Tour of Sufferlandria

Reminder: If you have not voted, and wish to, the poll will close at the end of Stage 7.

2 Likes

ToS 2022 done.
Drink of choice is exactly how I feel right now.
Congrats to you all for your own efforts.
Cheers

5 Likes

Wow, cheers indeed! Good on you and enjoy your well-deserved recovery!

:beers: :beers: :beers:

1 Like

Right back at you :fist_left:t3::metal:t3:

1 Like

A very-well deserved post-tour recovery drink…

Rob

5 Likes

With respect to Flanders…

Followed by the best donuts west of Couchlandria…

5 Likes

Beer

1 Like

Stage 7 done :biking_man:

8 Likes

Anything left on the shelf? :smirk:

1 Like

Swapped to this after TBTITW

2 Likes

Stage 6 gets Obscura, a 2018 petite sirah from California. Because that’s what the hubby brought and it saved me a trip down the stairs. It’s been a long tour.

6 Likes

So now all 3 sessions of stage 7 are done. Really happy to have had my legs drained of energy on my 2nd (focussed) ToS, it’s been an awesome ride. I will have this tonight, Eddyline Crank Yanker IPA, currently brewed in Nelson NZ but originally from Colorado USA. It contains four US hops, and is described as “A rich, bold, and balanced IPA that like a great classic ride has a bit of everything”. I love the artwork on the can!.
Well done everyone on completion of the ToS 2022. Cheers!

7 Likes

Nope… got through the list :wink: didn’t post the pictures, people might think I am a alcoholic

The day after I had my recovery spin, tomorrow I start the post ToS plan

ToS is great, demands a lot of the riders but it gives you much in return. So I am planning to ride the highlights of a previously held ToS in the upcoming months. Not the the whole Tour but perhaps 3 or 4 stages in 1 week. Each month a different Tour… crazy? Perhaps, but it will be fun.

7 Likes

stairs-kungfu-panda

#truth

2 Likes

Stage 7 - SUF Idol >>> Blender >>> Cash Register

Final day, final stage(s). A special memorial for Sir Dan @Corrick and of course the man who put us all here in the first place, @DPhin, Davis Phinney himself!

So a special, final ARBTOS, from my new friends at the Maine Beer Company, of Freeport, Maine, with their Woods & Waters IPA, brewed to commemorate the establishment of the Katahdin Woods & Waters National Monument.

As an aside, thanks to DPF for all they do, @David.McQuillen.KoS and the minions for another “great” ToS challenge, @michael.cotty for the only @#$% non-MAP leg-burner of the tour, to @abicarver for keeping me vertical, and especially to everyone who participated in the thread this year - we had a of fun, and I enjoyed the tour of ARBTOS around the world!

As always,

#ontherivets
#embracethesuck
#girlsonbikes

and see you at the 9 :hammer_and_pick:

@CPT_A

12 Likes

A pleasure to be part of the support team!

7 Likes

Tonight’s post-tour, pre-recovery plan celebration beers. Took a special trip my local cheese and beer shop, The Grumpy Goat - seemed fitting :yum:

3 Likes

I had a Malibu and Dr Pepper yesterday. Today I’m enjoying my second cup of coffee.

4 Likes

Stage 7 and the completion of my very first Tour called for something special. This is a bourbon barrel aged cyser we brewed as part of a brew club project. ABV went north of 12% (oops) so this is for special occasions only.

10 Likes

Back to me roots lads and lassies…

Special thanks to @CPT_A for starting this ball rolling. Lots of fun! Will miss it.
Sláinte

7 Likes