Videos won’t download on Windows

So all was fine this morning. Videos were downloading to use offline.

Now I am getting the video download has failed message.

Have tried toggling the reliable download switch too.

Nothing has changed my end since this morning.

Rebooted and restarted laptop etc. FSA.

:tired_face:

Hey @DavM, I’m really sorry that there are troubles. There is an issue with downloads for some users at the moment and the team is looking into it.

I’d encourage you to contact support so that they can gather your information and keep you looped in on any relevant updates.

2 Likes

I have the same issue. I’m sure it’ll be fixed but I’ll drop a ticket to support.

All sorted again… thanks Minions.

:smiley:

1 Like

I had the same problem yesterday. It wouldn’t be a problem if the servers could steam reliably.

I’m going to say it. I’m starting to lose patience. I could put up with it when the promise of the big update was coming. Now its here and the same basic faults still exist and have actually got worse, I am starting to question staying.

The big z works faultlessly every time…

@Paulc7770 I’m sorry that you are having trouble with the app. We do have the option of downloading the workouts if they aren’t streaming well.

Also, I encourage you to reach out to our support team for some troubleshooting help, if you haven’t yet.

Just to confirm, this should be fixed now. Please contact our support team, if you are still having trouble downloading workouts.

1 Like

Hi Cody,

I have submitted a ticket for this same issue on a Windows PC. I am unable to stream or download despite a reliable internet connection. I, too, share the frustration that the new app is having the same issues.

1 Like