Wahoo '10 Days of Giveaways' FAILURE

Just got an email from Wahoo about a giveaway promotion. I don’t know if anyone else is experiencing what I am. When I click on the link in the email I get an error message:

Something went wrong
There’s an issue and the page could not be loaded.

Just a heads up.

The giveaways are done by liking and tagging on Instagram, FYI. My email link re-directed me there but it did use some sort of link aggregator/counter.

Here is a direct link to their Instagram profile. - Wahoo (@wahoofitnessofficial) • Instagram photos and videos

@jesawdy thanks Jeff for the info. Since I don’t have an Instagram account, I guess I don’t matter. As I have pointed out in the past, just another paper cut.

4 Likes

I don’t know what went wrong for you. It worked fine for me. :man_shrugging:

As I stated above, it required that I have an Instagram account which I do not have. Apparently only people who have one can participate.

1 Like

Ah, yes. That is important to this “challenge”.

The challenge is to tag your friends and follow different Wahoo partner accounts every day to earn entries to possibly win some Wahoo prizes.

I do have an Instagram account, but barely. I really only use it to send meme’s back and forth with me wife. Doing those social media following, liking, tagging kind of things for prizes is not something that appeals to me whatsoever.

So, you’re not really missing out. Enjoy your limited social media presence and hold your head high.

4 Likes

Wahoo and Instagram thank you for selling them your friends and family.

:wink:

8 Likes