Wahoojimaflip poll (MAKE UP TO 4 SELECTIONS)

Wahooeys

Wahootchers

Wahookahs

Wahootenannies (kinda good for events!)

2 Likes

Wahoo Xtremists

Wahoo Xtra-milers

Ok, my work here is done… :sunglasses:

1 Like

In the US, Wahooters might have some negative connotations.

5 Likes

Wahoosiers! Yes, born and raised in Indiana.

1 Like

What about Wahoolian? Simply drop the “g”, everybody’s happy.

6 Likes

quote=“gwydion, post:20, topic:24277”]
Wahooters is good.
[/quote]
Nope, nope, nope. No it isn’t. As @Heretic said, Not in USA… because hooters is slang for breasts.

I agree with @gwydion, why have ANY collective nickname for Wahoo subscribers? Just drop it, Wahoo!

4 Likes

Ah, thanks, learn something new every day!

I’m thinking more naughty than negative, but yes. The suggestion was tongue-in-cheek.

2 Likes

There’s a SERIOUS negative connotation with hooters here in the U.S. Has something to do with alcohol.

1 Like

I don’t know if I’d go so far as to say serious unless you’re a principal busting a smart a$$ high schooler wearing a certain orange and black t-shirt with an Owl on it. Even at that they usually only made us turn it inside out where you could still clearly see everything, just backwards. Also it’s about the chili….

1 Like

If you vote, you have to do all the Wahoo monthly challenges this year :smiley:

1 Like

Touché! If my vote actually mattered, I’d do it. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Wahoolian could work. Would be my choice if we’re to stick to some sort of take on Wahoo. I just wish we could go back to being good ol’ Sufferlandrians (which I still use, I don’t think I will ever call myself the awful “Wahooligan” term).

4 Likes

I agree, I started as a Sufferlandrian and that’s what I will always refer to myself as. I wonder if the marketing department ever look on these pages for feedback from customers. Wahooligan is the most negative term. Who on earth in the marketing department was responsible for that.
I will also refer back to an earlier post I did on the differences between a Sufferlandrian and Wahooligan as generated by Chat GPT.

It is completely rubbish but…

4 Likes