Wahooligan Tour Training Plans

Hey Everybody,
You’ll be getting an email tomorrow with the links too but just wanted to let everyone know that the Wahooligan Tour training plans are available now on SYSTM so you can get them loaded and ready to begin on Monday January 30:
https://wahoosystm.com/TheWahooliganTour-TrainingPlans

If you haven’t already, don’t forget to get registered on the DPF website and start your fundraising

8 Likes

Support the Davis Phinney Foundation and Invest in Yourself at the same time…
The Best $15 You’ll ever Spend!

8 Likes

Just added, looks like a pretty good mix of all the different SYSTM ride types but I got “Wahoo Frontiers 2020” twice on the schedule. I would hope that duplicates could be avoided…

3 Likes

Is there a way to add strength and yoga to the plan? I was under the impression that was going to be an option but not seeing it right now.

2 Likes

Didn’t see any option to do so (probably so that it wouldn’t feel required?). I just added a separate Cross-training-Yoga plan which defaults at 4 weeks, you choose the level and frequency. You can do the same for Strength/Mental, etc.

1 Like

Yeah, the timing unfortunately doesn’t seem to sync up - Tour plan is 6 weeks, yoga is 4 weeks, strength is 12 weeks. I can make do, just would be nice if it were all in one coordinated plan.

Also, nice to see a fellow WNC rider!

2 Likes

just add the strength/yoga workouts separately yourself, fine tune your weaknesses

So I’ve just added the Tour training plan. Like others have noted there is no ability to add yoga and strength. While I can add these after the fact, it would have been nice to have the option to have them included.

Then I went and looked at a regular cycling training plan. It’s been a while since I’ve done one but I was planning to add one after the Tour. I’m not seeing the ability to add strength and yoga to a normal road cycling training plan anymore. Am I missing something? This was something I really enjoyed before.

1 Like

Adding to a normal road plan is still working for me (from website, not tried client yet)

1 Like

Thanks. I think the change to the UI threw me off. I am seeing the ability to add strength and yoga now.

On top of the tour training plans, join us tomorrow on RGT for a group ride