4DP Full Frontal Progess Graph?

Hi Minions,
I’ve been a Suffelandrian for almost 4 years. Over that time I’ve completed a number of 4DP/FF tests. In the old Sufferfest desktop software there was a section under ‘Passport’ called ‘Full Frontal Test History’ that allowed you to view back over your previous results and gave a summary of the increase/decrease graphically over time which I found very useful. See graph on the right-hand side of the pic attached. This was in addition to the standard pie-chart - which can be seen on the left, which just shows present FTP, MAP, AC & NM.

In the latest Wahoo SYSTM software under ‘Athlete Profile’ there is a summary of latest test results in the familiar pie-chart…but no graph is available (as far as I can see). Would it be possible to reinstate the graph feature for future Waghoo SYSTM updates? Many thanks for your kind consideration.
Sir Chris

13 Likes

Beautiful example of a TT rider type Sir!

4 Likes

Indeed. enviable consistency. Wonder what that would be like…

:roll_eyes:

WE ARE THE BORG. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED. YOUR UNIQUENESS WILL BE ADDED TO OUR COLLECTIVE. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

2 Likes

Thanks Sir @Glen.Coutts - but according to my latest 4DP (last weekend) - I’m now a Sprinter (again) :rofl: :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Ha @CPT_A - all my figures (except NM) dropped in my latest 4DP (last week)…so that graph would look a little different this time…but hopefully not now ‘consistently’ downwards :flushed:

2 Likes

Like I said, resistance is futile. :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

So what you’re saying is the mass sprint finish to that RGT ToS stage is going to be :fire::fire::fire:

#ontherivets

@Glen.Coutts
@Chrispenfold

1 Like

I hope, beyond hope that there is no RGT ToS Stage #purist #sufferlandria4sufferlandrians

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl:

Oh wholeheartedly agree, just saying…

Hey Cap’n, I should have added that I’m perfectly fine if it’s optional. That is, have a SUF vid or multi-SUF vid stage with concurrent riding on RGT for those inclined. It’s not my jam but I get why people want to do virtual rides together.

I agree but I’m going to need many more 4DP tests (yes, I’ve been hiding in the back corner in the Tavern and cringe every time I pass the Pain Parlour). I’ve got health issues I’m going to seriously work on. There will be a posting on this today.