A Week with Ian Boswell: Days 1 & 2 - Intro and Morning Routine

Your week with Ian Boswell starts now. In today’s session, Ian shares his go-to morning workout. It’s a combination of strength work, yoga, and some of Ian’s favorite stretches to get primed and ready to take on the day. So grab a mat, a foam roller, and let’s get this party started.

5 Likes

Done! And posted to Instagram.

1 Like

I really liked the moves in Ian’s yoga session. Would be nice if a second version could be created without some of the introductions and descriptions and other filler so that it takes up less time and we can use it more often.

3 Likes

I really liked the barn! How good would it be to have space like that to do final resting pose in!

5 Likes

How’d you all enjoy the core, yoga, and strength?

5 Likes

I was not close to duplicating your back cracking! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Haha yeah maybe not a good thing my back does that.

1 Like

My back used to do that after I had made lots of regular visits to the chiropractor when I was young. My teammates hated when I would do standing spinal twists and sound like I had bubble-wrap in my waistband. But then I tore a disc in my back and now it only makes one big pop.

1 Like

Late to the party, but April is my “week with…” month. Your turn, @IanBoswell.

Oh, and hi from Western Mass. My daughter has this chicken too - her name is Roger. Daughter names all her chickens after characters from The Great Escape. (Since we’re spending the week together, thought it was important you knew that!) :wink:

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I hope you have been enjoying your week!

2 Likes

Well only on Day 1, so enjoyed the intro video of the farm. Jealous of your barn!

Not the tree felling, though. Tired of taking down trees. So. Very. Tired.

1 Like

You need a fox red labrador to take you on a recovery walk afterwards! :ok_hand: Can highly recommend!

Nice! Are they, in fact labs? We have no reds here. Very pretty!

I have this furry – usually snow-covered – monstrosity, thank you very much. More than enough for me. Especially ski-joring in the winter.

9D836C32-2FA9-445C-B415-95689E8C07D5

1 Like