About the SYSTM Software category

Do you have questions about The Sufferfest app? Reach out here for a helping hand from our amazing community. Have you found a bug that needs attention? This is the place to post about that as well.

Need help quickly?
If you are having trouble with the app, and need immediate assistance solving your issue, please reach out to the minions here.

Feature Requests
If you have a feature request please stick that in the “Feature Requests” subcategory found here.

1 Like

How do I clear my downloaded videos?

2 Likes

Hi. That is correct. Updated videos are notified in the app automatically.

1 Like

Hello!
Do you, guys, plan to make Calibration Spindown inside the Sufferfest App ?
And also some time-to-time reminder about that?

Cause its not very comfortable and strange to use Wahoo Fitness app to calibrate my Kickr and then do the actual trainings in Suff App.

Best Regards

2 Likes

I am also interested in such improvements for the Calibration Spindown. It is not top of mind at all for me to regular calibrations; today my first one since like 5 months (of which 2 months intensive training). Didn’t work very well for me from the Wahoo app either. Does someone know if it is really important to do every few weeks, e.g. for accuracy, or is not a problem at all as long as you Suffer?

1 Like

Hello! I have a few questions, if anyone can help out. How do you delete downloaded content in order to manage storage? Also, is there a way to make the effort/resistance more difficult when in ERG mode? Last, is there a way to change the downloaded plan for the Tour from Beginner to Intermediate? Thank you!

Hi there … and welcome.

1. the post further up this thread on deleting videos explains that - untick the video in the workout list is th short answer though.

2. Can you provide some context to this.
    If you’re using erg then the power is the power on a smart trainer … so are you trying to make it ERG +/- a percentage (you can change the workout settings to do that via the settings icon and then set all metrics higher or lower or even do individual metrics higher or lower) or is it something else?
    The idea behind erg is the trainer is riding to your settings. See attached picture fir an example when in the app on iOS but it’s the same elsewhere. windows. Select the marked checkbox if you want to adjust them individually.
    You can also use shortcuts on the keyboard to adjust this while riding as well

1. And last but not least yes you can change the plan.

Check the current end date if your plan (for reapplying the next one) which you can get my selecting your current plan in the calendar.

Select the plan from your calendar and delete it (past workouts remain in your calendar).
Then apply a new one with the same end date and it will ignore anything up till now and just apply your intermediate plan from now until the end date you provide it with.

That all make sense.

Pls shout if you need screenshots or anything to help.

Cheers.

1 Like

Hello Martin, thank you for all of the suggestions. I’ll try them all. Also, I figured out that I moving from Erg to a Level gives different levels of resistance…also going onto the Wahoo app itself to be able to control the resistance worked as I had hoped. Looking forward to riding the ToS!

@RoseYarrow , perhaps this can help: A guide to The Sufferfest

I suspect that maybe your workout targets are too low? Please message us theminions@thesufferfest.com if you need help getting settled into the app with your trainer! We can help!

1 Like

Hello Therese! I suspect they are as I am used to working harder. I’ll experiment after ToS. I should probably do the Full Frontal again and maybe another calibration. One item that has me perplexed though is that when I stand up, I have too much slipping of the pedals and cannot have a smooth rotation. Of course, no issues when on a spin cycle :upside_down_face: I have a Specialized Diverge - love it but can’t figure out how to smoothly stand and pedal.

1 Like

If the intensity is too low you can get this kind of slippage. What trainer are you using?

I’m using a Wahoo Kickr Snap, with a trainer tire.

1 Like

Some special tips for that trainer: Wheel on smart trainer
Make sure you’ve got the tension correct and the spin down time around 12.

Send me an email and I can check your settings and help you make all the adjustments you need so you’re ready for the Tour!

1 Like

Not sure if this is the correct place to submit this but I just saw this today.
In the workout “Chasing Legends” at time 01:23 the effort displayed is 7/10 but really it should be more like 3/10.

Hi, liking the new app. Just noticed a few weird bits in my workout last night. I did Hammer Chase 1 with the video downloaded on the Mac OS app. It appeared that the top of the picture was missing as half the rolling text from the DS was missing. Not something I’ve noticed with any of the other videos I’ve done. Also at the end of the race segment the cadence target reappears but at ‘0’ for the rest of the cool down.

Hi James,

Troubleshooting on the forum can be quite difficult. Can you please submit a help request to our customer service agents about this?
Click here to submit a help request

Thanks!

Is there a change log to help understand what changes any updates to SYSTM have been made. Today windows SYSTM updated to 7.6.1 but I have no idea what’s been improved or if any new capabilities were added

Hi there has the ability to reduce/increase the intensity from the buttons from the Kickr Bike been disabled, thanks?

Latest Mac update complete… Now I cannot connect via blue tooth on the laptop.
Able to connect/disconnect other devises.
Open a session, start peddling, …and still no connection.

Read several articles… still not connecting.
What am I missing?

I just experienced the same issue after upgrading to MacOs Monterey. I deleted my Wahoo TickR and my Neo2T and paired them again without any issue.

I did not had to dot that with my BT headphones.