Activities won't sync to other apps

@TrueMetalHurts Interesting as Wahoo did announce that the combined their different Strava groups so perhaps something got messed up.

Have you reached out to Wahoo or Strava support with this issue?

I have opened a support request now: https://support.wahoofitness.com/hc/en-us/requests/1690416

3 Likes

I have the same problem. Systm today asked me to reconnect to Strava. The next ride ended up on Strava as completely generic activity.
I‘m a Strava subscriber if it matters.

2 Likes

Experienced exactly as above, Systm ride syncs but no picture, description and the activity is classified as outdoor ride so using different equipment.

Reauthorised Systm link to Strava after the update a couple of days ago, and I’m a Strava subscriber.

I’ve created a support ticket FWIW.

Looks like it’s known and a fix incoming:

“ Hi Mark,

Thank you for contacting Wahoo - I’m so sorry for the experience with your activity sharing to Strava.

We made some changes to the Strava sharing process, and it is clearly not working as intended. Our product team is aware of the issue and is working on a resolution. Once we have this resolved and activities are sharing correctly, I’ll send you an update.

Thank you so much for your patience as we get this sorted.

Cheers!”

6 Likes

Please also fix the fact that it’s not flagged as a virtual ride because Strava can’t auto assign gear based on just the “indoor” ride tag.

I’m having the same problem. I’m using the SYSTM app on a PC, and today my workout is visible in my SYSTM calendar, but will not upload to Strava.

2 Likes

Yeh, word on the streets of Agonia is that the minions are aware and are working on a fix.

3 Likes

Maybe a little improvement, my ride on SYSTM this evening got imported to Strava with the workout title instead of a generic “evening ride” title.

Oddly enough, it imported the title as “On Location: Galicia: Corcubion to Fisterra” instead of the usual “Wahoo SYSTM: Galicia: Corcubion to Fisterra”.

No other info was imported though, no image and no virtual ride tag.

1 Like

Yep still not right!! same for me this morning on two rides and one workout

Did Chasing Legends yesterday and same as above, no picture, today I just ran a couple of yoga workouts since they’re not so time consuming but again all uploaded without pictures, I don’t really want to do any rides if there’s no pictures attached it just seems a bit rubbish tbh, hope they get it sorted soon. I do have a friend in Australia who doesn’t seem to have the problem though, are there people out there who haven’t been affected by this change ?

1 Like

Just add this pic to every workout.

2 Likes

I’m not sure @Glen.Coutts non Sufferlandrians would understand :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Consider it a teaser to attract them.:wink: There’s plenty o’ room on the right side of the Great Lactic Acid Sea.

@Shaned1972, here’s a few more
SufferKing Mattress
IMG_1278

SUF oval

3 Likes

As I said before, The Minions are aware and are actively working on getting this to work.

I’ve seen some progress, with activities in Strava now appearing to be “Processing media” for the SYSTM workouts.

Wondering whether this needs reporting as a separate issue or not?

1 Like

I’m guessing it’s all the same issue, but don’t know that.
As for me, I see the “Processing Media” if I look at it on my Android phone Strava app, but on the PC, it doesn’t show that.
And via the Android phone app, I’ve added pics taken of the PC during the workout, which load up fine but the “Processing Media” message remains for a few minutes longer, and then eventually goes away. My pics are there, no pics/media from SYSTM ever show up.
It’s like Strava is getting some sort of signal or trigger from SYSTM that something more is trying to load, but it does not complete and Strava lets go of it. (Just my layman guess.)

1 Like

Any updates on this ???!!! Would be nice if the Minions would keep us up to speed as to what is going on to correct it or will it just dwindle into the background, we all get used to how it is and then it gets forgotten about. This is one massive issue with Wahoo/RGT, the lack of communication.

1 Like

Did anyone notice differences between original ride data from Systm and how they appear on Strava ? Average speed, power, bpm, cadence and kcal spent are not the same, and I’m talking about a 3 to 6% gap. I checked and it wasn’t the same a couple weeks ago. I also made sure weight was the same in both apps.