Am I going mad?

Hi, just started ‘Seemed like thin air mash up’ and have bizarre sensation of Deja vu. Is it the same footage / playlist / profile as Seemed like a good idea at the time??

@Teresa_Dray Yes - it is a mashup of ISLAGIATT and Thin Air so you will have video and music from both videos.

2 Likes

No you’re not going mad (apart from wanting to do this workout :wink: )

It’s a mash-up vid, which means two (or more) vids combined. In this case, it’s ISLAGIATT and Thin Air put together. I believe the intensity has been toned down a bit to make it a bit more “bearable”. It used to be stated in the description, but I can’t find it anymore in the iOS app.

There are more of them, you can find them in the mash-up category.

Keep on suffering,
Regards (More than you)
Reint.

2 Likes

@JSampson thanks!!! :hot_face:

@reintj thanks, slowly dying here!

4 Likes

Go! Go! Go! :clap:
Awesome workout.

…and like others already said, no, you are not mad.

2 Likes

Passionate,addicted,obsessed…take yer pick!

1 Like

@Pierre all done, now to mop up the kitchen floor :joy: 🪣

1 Like

Ahh I didn’t realize that mash-ups were combos of different videos. Thanks for pointing that out… Very cool

1 Like

@Burnsy haha me neither!!

Yes. Now do it again.

4 Likes

I’ve done the ISLTA mash-up so many times that I sometimes forget which is which and about the individual workouts and the parts that are cut out in between. :joy:

2 Likes

I’d be seriously concerned if you weren’t going mad, Dame Teresa. We all are (i.e. going mad, not being concerned, just to get that right).
suffer well, GvA is taking good care of you / all of us I hope

3 Likes

Who are you calling mad???

DYL_mad

9 Likes

When you want THE Mashup of all mashups this is where the fun happens:

5 Likes

Given that was over 3 years ago I think it’s time for a remix or perhaps a brand new sink. You could include and even name it, “Everything But”

Just don’t tell Sir @David.McQuillen.KoS, word on the street is he has GvA’s ear (or ears :stuck_out_tongue: )

2 Likes

time to dump the term ‘mashups’ and call them ‘madups’ :grin:

1 Like

I’m waiting for “The Great-Er Mash-up”.

Attacker
Defender
Cobbler
Blender
Butter
Cash Register
Igniter
Nine Hammers
Revolver
Power Station

Hmm… Only 2 dollars short of a Knighthood attempt. :joy:

1 Like

@Glen.Coutts this made me laugh out loud!!

1 Like

@Rupert.H yep I’m mad enough to give that a go at some point!!

2 Likes