Announcement: Knight of Sufferlandria Quest

OK. Let‘s go…

On April 2nd I will storm the castle to become a Knight of Sufferlandria.

Playlist:
Attacker
Fight Club
A Very Dark Place
The Best Thing In The World
Do As You‘re Told
Revolver
There Is No Try
Power Station
G.O.A.T.
The Downward Spiral

This has been in my head for quite a while and now is the time I have to do it.
Very excited!

Gerald

15 Likes

2 Likes

Crush it - I will.

BTW:
Why Attacker to start with?
In Feb 2021 I started to train with Sufferfest. My first training was - you guessed it - Attacker. And with all FullFrontals I suffered till today I‘m categorized being an Attacker. Best way to start a long day…

4 Likes

Is it safe to assume that TINT is a favourite at well? I ask only because #7 is the official halfway point and it’s often suggested to put your favourite there. That is the point that has ended a few quests early so a favourite there can help bring you out of the darkness. From that point on it’s all mental strength (except all the physical bits) :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You nailed it!
TINT will keep me motivated hopefully.
And I have strong memories with all sessions on the list. Storyline, video editing, soundtrack - or the sheer amount of sweat and tears I had in the past. Beautiful!

5 Likes

One thing is that you might want to move the longer length efforts to the beginning. Otherwise this list looks impressive. BTW, is Downward Spiral your mostest favorite? You WILL want to have that one at the end. Trust me on this…

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your experience. The rational behind placing DS as the grand finale is - well, to have a grand finale… :joy:
Do you remember the 3rd stage of ToS? I absolutely loved it.
It is very likely that I will suffer this time like never before - but this is what it‘s all about, right?
(Well, kind of…)

2 Likes

I feel extremely sorry for this one:
Due to health issues I have to postpone my quest attempt.
Sice last night the whole family is running a temperature. Simply feeling sick.

To suffer to the best of my abilities I have to wait and see the next days. Very bad emotions.

8 Likes

I hear your disappointment. I’ve been there. Turns out that suffering while sick makes your sicker. You made the right decision to delay. Feel better soon.

1 Like

Get well, come back and CRUSH it!

2 Likes

Boo! However, erring on the side of caution is much better than being hauled off to hospital.

1 Like

Once again, let‘s go:

This Saturday, May 14th, I will give my best to become a Knight of Sufferlandria.

In April I had the same plan already, but had to postpone due to Covid. Back then, I had very bad emotions. Literally I was down to the ground - both mentally and physically.

But now I feel fully recovered and can‘t wait to dig deep and hopefully crush it!

Playlist remains the same:

Attacker
Fight Club
A Very Dark Place
The Best Thing In The World
Do As You‘re Told
Revolver
There Is No Try
Power Station
G.O.A.T.
The Downward Spiral

This is very exciting and means a lot for me.
Gerald

11 Likes

Well, as you know, There is No Try so, off you go then! Looking forward to the enterpainment :slight_smile:

Glad to hear of your recovery!

Go get it!!!

1 Like

You might want to separate G.O.A.T. and Power Station. Other than that, you should be good to go. Also, is DS your absolute all time favorite? You really want #7 and #10 to be rides you would do at any time.

#8 in the pocket.
Almost there…

3 Likes

starting to smell a little umm, ripe, in here. Go go gooooooo!!!

1 Like

Arrrrrrgh!
Bleeding eyes.
Hurts so good…

I‘ve done it!

No words now…
I just enjoy the suffering.
Nice!

5 Likes

Awesome! Congratulations. Perhaps someday I’ll join you all in the Castle.

3 Likes

Welcome to the castle Sir @Gerald! The accommodations are a little, ummm, rustic. In any case, you may want to have a nice lie down so here you go:

SufferKing Mattress

2 Likes

There’s plenty of room @AkaPete, you’ve said it, now you have to do it. It’s a rule.

4 Likes