🚀🚀🚀 Announcing: SYSTM, the new home of The Sufferfest 🚀🚀🚀

Is anyone else having issues when screen mirroring from iPhone to Apple TV since the new release?The audio and video are jumpy/unsmooth and laggy; almost like it’s skipping. Any known ways to correct this?

1 Like

I am having the same issue. No longer getting Exercise Load in Garmin.

2 Likes

@SamY That sucks! But good to know also not the only one. I emailed the minions and they’ve identified it as an update bug and are working on a solution. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

I love the new app, works great, looks good, however i am missing an old feature though in the grouping, lets say i filter on MAP, the old app would then group on rating aswell, so 5/5 MAP score would be on top, then 4/5 MAP score. Am i missing how to do this now or is simpy not in there? I am talking about the Windows app to be clear.

3 Likes

I think you’re bang on with this. If the sessions that have been slightly (slightly!) amended had previously been at the level they are now, no one would be complaining.

And the Sufferfest branding is still there on the videos. It’s just not the bleeding eyes shot that had already been replaced months before systm rode in to town. The laser goats/shield has been the logo for a while, and it’s there in full glory. To make it even better you have to finish a workout to see it.

3 Likes

Does Knight of (almost typed “Cydonia”) Sufferlandria eligible “Norway” now become Tour of Norway 2? Was planning on using Norway in my lineup hopefully by the end of the year…. Does this update, which I like overall so far, affect this workout and it’s KoS status?

Thanks and best.

2 Likes

I’m hopeful (despite having already done mine) that all of the ProRides will become eligible for Knighthood given the nature of what they are.

2 Likes

App-Snap!
Content, calendars, android etc all these new improved and added features. Thing is, as many people have already remarked, these features can already be found in numerous places.
Training’s HARD, Sufferfest made it FUN with all its goofiness - a welcome and entertaining distraction from the ‘hard’ while providing something unique (that other companies don’t do since it’s “too risky”).
First kill the flag, then the nation. Genocide isn’t something to be taken lightly. Is a new app worth the cost of a country? And where do I turn in my passport?
Sufferlandria is dead! Long live Sufferlandria!

3 Likes

Thanks for the great update! I’m looking forward to continue my Suffering. The name is different, but the flag on my wall is the same, lol.

I saw the notice on the outdoor workouts about loading into ELEMNT. Is there a timeline for this?

4 Likes

According to the DC Rainmaker article about it all, not till the spring (see coming soon section)

2 Likes

I second this. The Sufferfest videos should have kept that intro, it’s so immersive, guess I’ll have to get the song and play it at the start of the workout.

11 Likes

I’m not generally following a plan as I’ve yet to find a plan system that lets me set the days it can schedule workouts in and the days I’m doing ad-hoc (fun-hard) gravel rides. Generally I’d say I keep 6-12 workouts on my iPhone; recharger, joyride, the cure, mini-blender, the chores and told off by angels tend to be staples and I vary the others depending on what I’m focusing on…

My use case may be a bit odd as I’m taking everything except my bike down to an underground bike room (no internet) each time I train; so I’m using a phone instead of a tablet and an power meter with a Feedback Sports Omnium Overdrive trainer (6kg!) instead of a smart trainer to save weight!

Had my first session on the new app last night; Best thing in the world kicked my ass and it all worked offline :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats! IWBMATTKYTY

2 Likes

I was just running the Novid workouts set out in the 12 week plan I selected. As for playing my own music - I really don’t care for the music selections. the music is ok at best, mental torture at worst (the FTP section of the 4DP was honestly harder to get through because of the music).

2 Likes

Hi I was in the middle of trialing Sufferfest when the new app was rolled out. Yesterday I was able to continue the plan I started, but not until I signed up for a new 14 day tryout, which I did in the app (iOS). After my workout I wanted to see yearly prices so I cancelled the subscription in the App Store as instructed on the website, which preserves the trial but prevents a monthly subscription from commencing automatically. This morning I couldn’t access any of the workouts! Help!

Yes that 20 minute test being the hardest already is made harder by the music choice…I’ll need to pick my own music next time.

Overall though I like the music in the various videos.

2 Likes

@Mark_Wells Sorry to hear. You may want to try logging out and back into the app. Otherwise contact the minions and they should be able to assist:

https://support.wahoofitness.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 Like

If you renew subscription on the web site, it is cheaper than through iOs app store, there is a little talk about it here (Apple don’t take a cut) (title is just somebody didn’t know this a thought the price had gone up)

1 Like

Hi there! Is the Android app only compatible with bluetooth? I tried to connect my devices (power meter, speed sensor, heart rate) with ANT+ (my mobile is ANT+ compatible) with no luck.

1 Like

Just re-read the announcment e-mail, and have to say that it is worth reading again, especially if you miss the drag and drop functionality of the calender