ANNOUNCING: The new Sufferlandrian National Team Kit

Judging by FB it looks like people are starting to receive their kit, hoping to order mine soon. Anyone want to share how they are getting on with fit? I’m 184cm/6ft - 77kg/12st 1lb, interested to hear what fits anyone of a similar build

1 Like

It arrived! In a really cute little box :face_with_monocle: and with personalized labels :+1:

4 Likes

@David.McQuillen.KoS

Do you know if there’s going to be a UK supplier?
Realize that’s one tiny country in the overall scheme of things and no doubt there are issues with using a different company to print/produce them (as Cuore haven’t set themselves up as a company to handle exports to the Uk as a result of the Uk not being in The EU anymore).
They’ve actually taken the UK off the list of billing countries now completely.

1 Like

I would like to know too. Cuore stuff is good, I had a Jersey, but when I had an off it got torn

The kit is a really snug fit. I am 6 feet 1 and around 182 lbs (fairly stocky build) and the XL KoS jersey is a VERY snug fit. Doubt I could do it up if I had a beer belly!

But it is a gorgeous kit (as is the Col Collective jersey from Cuore too)

2 Likes
6 Likes

well earned Sir @Pierre ! You provided all of us with some great enterpainment!

3 Likes

Powered by laser goats! (Socks too). It works! They get you to the finish line and zap :zap: those falling behind…

3 Likes

Agreed. I’m 5’11’ and 173. My XL fits me like water. I’m gonna need a high-speed bike to go along with this high-speed kit!

1 Like

my 8 year old Sufferfest hoodie is starting to show its age… any hope for a Brit to get some new après-suffering gear @David.McQuillen.KoS ? :pray:

2 Likes

Those original hoodie were amazing!!!

1 Like

I tried ordering the KoS kit, but it is asking me for a code that I should have gotten in an email, which I never received. I did get my email congratulating me on being a new KoS, but no code. I would love to get the Kit, but I have not found anything on the forum that addresses this issue.

1 Like

Are you in the KoS group in the forums Sir @Jaysoto07 or the one on FB? You could post there and someone should be able to help you. That or send Sir @Cody.Moore a message as I believe it was him who took care of that in the before times. Or, just submit a request to the minions https://support.wahoofitness.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 Like

You’re in the group now Sir, @Jaysoto07! I’ll DM you now with what you need!

3 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Cody, I guess you are probably busy with TOS and other things, but you never got back to me with the code to order the KoS Kit. when you get a chance please get back to me so I can order my Kit. thanks!

Since it’s a Sufferlandria jersey, I presume it’s made of horsehair?

Hmmm, I thought that I had. Sorry about that Sir! I’ll send it your way now.

Bonjour
Impossible de me connecter.
habouzitf@gmail.com
We can not find a user with that e-mail address.
Pouvez vous m’aider ?
Merci

Sur le site de Cuore pour l’achat du kit? Si oui, il faut créer un compte indépendant de celui-ci.

Rob

2 Likes