Knights Kit

Any updates on when we gonna get the shiny new knights kit?

6 Likes

Oh my GvA…the wife doesn’t know about the secret stash of cash…soon I hope :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Hello All! We have ran in to some COVID delays with getting new kits manufactured. We are also using a new company at this time. Hopefully, we can get this back sooner rather than later. I don’t have a time yet.

7 Likes

I’m also eagerly awaiting the new kits. Thank you for your efforts, SUF Team.

1 Like

These are certainly strange days we having. With manufacturing of items slowed, package delivery slowed, the joining of Sufferfest and Wahoo, the changing of who manufactures product for SUF, where the store will be located and the list continues.
I do want to thank SUF and the minions for responding to emails, the encouragement of holding steady for the store to reopen.
These are knights we are talking about. These individuals (including myself) are a bit twisted. We train hard, our motto begins with “I will beat my ass…” and to achieve the glory and honour of knighthood, we spend an entire day peddling said ass for what? Bragging rights! Knowing you are physically tough and more importantly, knowing you are mental… I mean mentally tough!!! It takes a bit of both!!!
I’ve earned the prestigious right to wear the colors. I now patiently await the re-opening of our country store so that I may dawn the gown I have earned.
If winter still has this world in lock down, I may do my knighthood again. Can I get a double discount then? hehehe!

5 Likes

May we ask which company :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You can ask but we can’t say yet. We have a company currently but since things are set in stone yet, I’d hate to tell you and then have that change later.

2 Likes

Looking forward to the new kits! Got my bike color coordinated…

16 Likes

Well, I hope it will all turn out just the way you planned it. Looking very much forward to the kit!

3 Likes

Will it just be cycling kit, or also triathlon and running?
I’ll hold off on purchasing some summer sales items if this is the case.

2 Likes

@SteveMc it is only cycling kit for now.

3 Likes

Just another friendly reminder that we’re anxiously awaiting the new kits. Please hurry up and take my money! :stuck_out_tongue:

I need my Knight’s Kit, and I’d rather spend my money on that than on a generic kit. :smiley:

2 Likes

Really liked the old blackout kit, and knights. Just wasn’t a knight at the time to buy it.

Any teaser pictures? If any media shots are not of on the trainer with a bucket, they cannot be teasers. :rofl:

1 Like

EXCLUSIVE: here is the new kit:

8 Likes

I rode Butter the other day and I’m pretty sure I unlocked this kit :wink:

3 Likes

to achieve the glory and honour of knighthood, we spend an entire day peddling said ass

Or night.

Because of my work and home duties as caretaker for my small children and disabled wife (thanks, MS!), I had to do my Knight Quest overnight.

After tucking my wife & kids in respective beds & trip to Starbucks for iced coffee with triple espresso shots, I climbed aboard the bike and entered The Omnium. Some nine hours later, I left GvA’s spa retreat in G.O.A.T. a Knight of Sufferlandria.

And then the kids came out to the garage, asking if (and why) I had been riding my bike all night.

It was marvelous. If you have the means, I highly suggest you try it.

16 Likes

You are a worthy knight on many levels. Your dedication to family is inspirational.

2 Likes

Beautiful and inspirational story, @SirDale! Much respect to you, Sir.

2 Likes

I would really join into the row of quests for becoming a knight. But as long as there is no knighthood jersey available the quest lacks the incentive. I mean: What is a knight wihout his armour? Exactly: Just naked.

1 Like

Pics please! Us plebs have no clue how the old kits look like.

1 Like