Are there any Knights in the Netherlands, and where do you ride?

Hey Guys and Gals,

Are there any Knights in the Netherlands, am in the Nijmegen area and would like to know if there are any Sufferlandrians out here?

Cheers

Sorley

3 Likes

Yep, there are Knights in the Netherlands like the infamous Sir Aad and maybe some more (lol)

2 Likes

17 on the list so far and plenty more considering it I’m sure
https://thesufferfest.com/pages/knights-of-sufferlandria

2 Likes

My hope was fellow Netherlands Sufferlandrians may want to get get a group ride organised, or do a sportive together.

1 Like

No problem, we have a Messenger group. Let s see if we all can match agenda s

2 Likes

Is this on Facebook?

1 Like

I live in Almere, so my backyard is pancake flat, below sea level.

Zuid-Limburg is my favorite Dutch tarining area and some of the best LBS’s (not so local for me) are to be found there.

Probably did all sportives there are, many multiple times, but I no longer enter those. Some of them are so crowded, that it’s no fun riding them.

I love cycling in the Alps and have done so many times. The Dolomites are my favorite and I consider that to be God’s own backyard.

I’m not on Facebook, so that won’t work, but if you ever get to organize a ride, maybe post it here?

2 Likes

Thanks Cyclopaat,

Like you I also like riding in Limburg, and the alps etc.

When the conditions are better and this corona situation passes I’ll arrange something.

Have fun and stay safe

Sorley

2 Likes

Looking forward to that :slight_smile:

BTW, I’m Robert, 1st on the list…

2 Likes

Thanks Robert, I am Somhairle (434 on the list there) from the UK, but as I said I live and ride round Nijmegen, so have more hills than in your area.

Look forward to riding in the hopefully not to distant future.

2 Likes

I’ve done the Ronde van Nijmegen - maybe that would be an opportunity next year…

2 Likes