Back to the Future. Do ALL the ToS You Missed....It'll be Fine

Frank f.lnds just did the “Mission Planning” on my recovery from 2013 ToS. I can start 2014 ToS as soon as Saturday, August 1st, or as late as Saturday 15th. I’m flexible on a start date, I just like the Saturday start day. No reason, we can start on any day.

My only hard date is the Finish. It MUST be on Sunday, August 23rd.

Let me know and anyone else too?

1 Like

August 1st suits me fine. :+1:

Regarding Rubber Glove I took for granted you knew what I meant.
Team Scream as a replacement would be great, Love it. I just feel it would be too easy. Not enough suffering :wink:

1 Like

It is set…Hear ye, hear Ye THE 2014 ToS “re-load” begins on Saturday the 1st of August 2020. The first Sufferlandrians closest to the International Date Line will take off to complete Stage 1. The rest of us will have the next 52 hours (that’s how long a day really lasts on earth, you know), how many Sufferlandrians will make their way over the course, Once again? How many will finish?

1 Like

The calendar is loaded, the bike has been washed, the shoes polished :ballot_box_with_check:
For the suffering, for the glory and honour. I am ready, Sir. Let’s rock. :muscle:

1 Like

HooYah!!!

1 Like

The Best thing about an early start to ToS 2014 Stage 1 is the Minions waiting at the Finish Line 🤪🤣 We needed them it was a Rough Stage.

👊🌋🦖💪

1 Like

Whoa. If that is the after party, what did you have for pre-workout :thinking: :rofl:

1 Like

Three shots on Nespresso. :laughing:

1 Like

Now for Shrek’s Top Secret recovery dinner…Fluffy said it’s the best​:t_rex::rofl:

3 Likes

And I certainly would listen to Fluffy. Proteins :muscle:

2 Likes

Frank @f.lnds and I got Stage 2 ToS 2014 in the BanK!!! It was ANGONIASSLY AMaSUFFERING for both of us. It was a FULL KoS BATTLE to the end for me. Those new 4DP #s took me back to when I first road ISLAGIATT. GvA is brillant on those 4DP #s! Tomorrow is REVOLVER, not sure if it’s a nice role or a Fire Fiight…TBD :rofl: :t_rex:

1 Like

I don’t know who came up with the idea of old ToS, but it’s absolutely smashing.

Is there a badge for this achievement? If not, @David.McQuillen.KoS here’s a suggestion to make some badges for old ToS’s, maybe give them a vintage look to differentiate from the badasses who completed it previously.

If it’s not a bother, if ToS 2020 could be unlocked again for the badge, would be lovely

1 Like

Luka,
this is my Suff-Idea. Frank @f.lnds and I are doing 2014, now. I’m planning 2015 ToS for September…gotta see how the legs are after 2014’s ToS. :laughing: :volcano:

2 Likes

WOW!!! What a gunfight for me and Frank @f.lnds today during Stage 3, ToS 2014. We paid Heavily to Fluffy :t_rex: :cut_of_meat: :poultry_leg: :t_rex: :volcano:

Tomorrow we hope the Ladies will be nice…?.. :innocent: :thinking:

1 Like

Stage 4 ToS 2014 HELL HATH NO FURY. Those Ladies Put the SUFFER in Sufferfest on us today!!!

And my lunch money too :joy: :rofl:

Thank GvA we head to the Mountains…I think I’ll need an EXTRA SHOT :crossed_fingers: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Big HOOYAH!!! out to Frank @f.lnds Knowing there is another Suferlandrian out there doing the 2014 ToS Re-Do…Got Me Thru!!! :muscle:

Now we are past the Halfway point heading to A Very Dark Place…at least it will be cool :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :volcano:

2 Likes

Getting caught up here by the Gulf of Angonia…
Thursday was Stage 6, A VERY DARK PLACE…It was DEFINITELY THAT :exploding_head: :no_bicycles: :rofl:

Have YOU SUFFERED TODAY???
For Stage 6, AVDP, I was at 10+

Let’s see those pics or phrases about your SUFFERING today :volcano:

2 Likes

Stage 7 was ANGELS & THE HUNTED…I had to drop a…

I dropped her :rofl: :dog: :joy:
Now it is time to head to the START of Stage 8, BLENDER :kissing: :volcano:

2 Likes

And dropped they shall be!

Is that a fence to keep wheel suckers away?
I should consider that. I’ve run over my cat four times. :scream_cat: Though, I think she has learned by now.

2 Likes

Blender was long. Blender was hot. Blender was like swimming in the great Lactic Acid Sea.

One stage to go. Violator, oh yes. :t_rex:

2 Likes