2017 Tour of Sufferlandria Revival is on the calendar

ToS 2013 - 2014 - 2015 are in the books. 2016 will wrap in the next 36 hours. So it’s time for ToS 2017. Here we go:

Come one, come all, plenty of suffering to go around.

5 Likes

I still have nightmares about stage 8. So dang Beautiful!

4 Likes

Why does Nine Hammers seem to be included in so many of these? :thinking::face_with_monocle::smile:

3 Likes

My goodness. That’s suffering in a box with a bow and a bell on it. :scream::face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Like I said. Beautiful innit?!

3 Likes

I approach this the only way I can. I ride what’s on the schedule. :face_with_peeking_eye:

4 Likes

“Ignighter”

:thinking:

4 Likes

What was the original dates?

1 Like

The 2017 ToS was held on 4-12 February 2017.

2 Likes

Looking through Training Peaks before i commit.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure my back will be feeling better by then. :crossed_fingers:

I’m looks like GvA has now filled my calendar for those dates. :+1:

4 Likes

Kind Sir, where in the code of ethics for Knights does it prohibit you from doing it again? :smile:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard!

2 Likes

It’s just Igniter, at night time.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

Quote of the month here, folks!

:joy:

2 Likes

:older_man:t2:

2 Likes

It doesn’t. However, i want to check if I completed it, which I didn’t. I didn’t complete several days which i will be compressing into a solid block.

4 Likes

That, good Sir, looks decidedly horrid. I mean, stages 1 and 2 will probably leave a mark, but the rest of that year’s lineup are brutes. I remember hearing stories about that triple on stage 8 - and none of those stories could be called a pleasant stroll down memory lane. Might swap out what’s on my century plan for a couple of these, but definitely won’t be joining the fun for all of them - enjoy!!!

3 Likes

@DMBran Sir Dave I don’t think I will ‘enjoy’, but my quest is to get caught up on all the Tours I missed. I have done 2013-2016 with 2023 thrown in on schedule beginning last Nov. I hope to get 2017-2019 in as well, this calendar year. Since 2022 was my first, that will leave 2020 & 2021 to do early next year.

Are you sure you won’t reconsider and join for the ‘fun’? :thinking: Given misery loves company, I am really looking forward to company on this one.

5 Likes

I can only promise to spectate, goad, and jeer, er, cheer!

5 Likes