Balance & Agility ii

Totally thrown in today’s session when Crow Pose came on screen - I simply can’t see me progressing to this level. Anyone else had similar experience

1 Like

Honestly it does come, first few times I was nowhere near. Now I can do it for the full time.

For me the trick was keeping my head up, staying a little but loose and trying to focus on a point.

6 Likes

Pictures or it’s a ruse!

1 Like

I’ve a actually got a video somewhere…

1 Like

I may have seen it :slight_smile:

If you’re not in that group you may not be able to see it :slight_smile:

As I’m generally pretty hopeless looking when doing most of the yoga poses I happily show this one off lol

1 Like

Nice work Sir!

1 Like

Exactly the same, to start with it seemed impossible, now I can hold most of the way through. One day I’ll master it!

3 Likes

No joke, first two times I tried it I nearly broke my nose :rofl:

2 Likes

I did think I need to put something soft in front of me, that or do it by the pool. I think it’s going to take a while, but I will stick with it. Thanks fir the encouragement guys.

2 Likes

I hear what you’re saying, but agree w @aerobrain. It will come w practice. Never thought I’d do something like that, but first time you dial it in (and don’t pitch forward onto your face…ahem!) is wild.

2 Likes

Sorry!

1 Like

There is some great advice here! You will definitely get there with perseverance. It’s more about finding the right balance point than having specific strength and this will come with time. One other key piece is to get your knees as high up close to your armpits as you can. And something soft in front of you to soften your fall (which is inevitable) is not a bad idea! Keep us posted.

4 Likes