Calendar App Workout Planning

Is there a way to export or print the training calendar? I have a The Sufferfest Training Binder, and I am a little old school when it comes to some things. I would love to have a tangible calendar that I can look at and take notes on.

Also, is there a way to add individual workouts to the in-app calendar that are not part of a training plan? I would love to plan out some of my own things in between the training plans to fill the gaps when it comes to fitting my schedule better.

I would also love to be able to move some of the workouts around. If that constitutes making my own workout plans while using the training plans as a template, that is acceptable. I work 24 hour shifts, and I would never be able to finish a workout on a duty day. I just isn’t possible.

Hi! We don’t currently have the ability to build or import workouts into our app. A workout builder is on the horizon but there are a few projects that we need to be completed first.

If you have a coach who is assigning you workouts we would love for them to explore our app so that they can assign you SUF videos! If they have any questions about 4DP training we are happy to help.

(from Therese K)

As for printing, I like to take a screen shot of the calendar when it fills my screen… then I print the image and take notes on the page!

Hey coach. Thanks for responding. I was just looking for the ability to put onesies and twosies on my app then export them to my iOS calendar.

As for now, I started taking screen shots then I thought I would ask.

Thanks for the info! Suffer on!

Medic Mike
Check out my Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcGqkQoLqKIfBnbA7mGtWjQ

| coach.jinger.g Wahoo Sports Science
June 4 |

• | - |

Hi! We don’t currently have the ability to build or import workouts into our app. A workout builder is on the horizon but there are a few projects that we need to be completed first.

If you have a coach who is assigning you workouts we would love for them to explore our app so that they can assign you SUF videos! If they have any questions about 4DP training we are happy to help.

(from Therese K)

As for printing, I like to take a screen shot of the calendar when it fills my screen… then I print the image and take notes on the page!

Of course, I do this all the time. Same with moving workouts around.

To add a workout manually, find what you want in the library, select workout, and just to right of the ‘Start Workout’ click the three dots…

To move a workout around in calendar, tap the 3 dots to right and reschedule