Calendar Sync

Would it be possible (unless I’m mistaken and it already is) to add the ability to sync your calendar to somewhere using a URL?

I use intervals.icu to track my swimming and running fitness levels and it would be good if I could sync my training plan from calendar into there using a URL. I know it works for trainer road. It would give me a good opportunity to plan better and track my fitness and fatigue especially when training in multisports.

Thanks

2 Likes

There is already a thread with a proper response from David McQuillen:

7 Likes

Thanks for the link :+1:t3: Tried searching before posting but didn’t find anything. I think that wraps that up neatly then!

2 Likes

Great to know :grinning:
I came here exactly to know about any perspective to have it integrated with my Google Calendar.
I think it will save my time, many times I am already in my Google Calendar and have to go to the app to check what is planned for the next couple of days.

2 Likes

I can give you a workaround solution, but it’s not elegant at all and requires a trainingpeaks premium account.

1. Ask the minions to send you your trainingplan in trainingpeaks. See here.

2. Connect your Microsoft/Apple/Google calendar with trainingpeaks. See here.

Like I said, not elegant. I didn’t try it myself but it should work. And if, by any chance, you use TP already, worth a try.

Otherwise we need to be patient.

1 Like

Thanks @Pierre.
Yes, it works. Once I had a TP premium account, before the in the app calendar for Suf, and indeed sync it with my Google calendar.
Currently, I am barely using TP and don’t have a premium account anymore.

1 Like

So, are Wahoo kidding me?
Three years now and still no sync feature in Wahoo Systm X? Is it still correct?

2 Likes

When I ask triathlon athletes why not Wahoo, they answer me - because it is not convenient, it is not convenient to use the system. At triathlon competitions, I saw very few athletes using Wahoo devices, Why? I think that if there are no significant changes this year, next year we will have to choose another platform for training. There is no time to wait long. I believe that the competition is two steps ahead.

I do triathlon and I use SYSTM because it is hands-down the best training app there is for the money. There really isn’t a competing product in that sense.

My body and fitness do not care about calendar sync or head unit compatibility or whatever else other products may offer.

2 Likes

It is 2024 and still no calendar sync via iCal. Do we have a timeline?