Cycling Filters missing

Anyone else trying to look at the cycling library and notice the filters are missing? Hopefully temporary until they roll out the big upgrade!!!

Yeah, just noticed the same thing on iOS (7.19.0 on iPhone SE and iPad mini)

1. Cycling filters missing
  2. Cycling ‘Sort by’ dialog stuck off bottom of screen (iPhone) or empty of buttons (iPad)

I’m on Windows 10. Also, the order of the videos is a mess. No discernable order at a glance.

Apologies if you’ve tried this already but:

First thing I’d try is a log out/in. Then if that doesn’t work force close the app and reopen. Then, if that doesn’t work try an uninstall and reinstall. And if none of that works, def contact the minions. I have not seen the missing filters or sort dialogue box misalignment on iPhone, MacOS or web app.

https://support.wahoofitness.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

@Glen.Coutts given the ongoing issues with Systm, I always close and reopen the program, including a log out, as a matter of course.

I have already, multiple times, uninstalled and reinstalled the software way too many times. In fact, more since joining in Aug than all other software I have used in the past 20 years. Other than Systm, I have had to do that exactly once with one other software in that time. Let’s not go down that road again.

Whatever it was, it is fixed now.

1 Like

Hey @Critmark I feel for you and the issues you’ve had. Really I do. I HATE tech issues and as a rule can usually not move on (or even go to sleep) unless and until they’re resolved. I’ve been fortunate perhaps in rarely having problems with the app that I can’t resolve on my own.

The basic troubleshooting steps I shared are for anyone reading the public post that may also be having the issue. In any event, I’m glad it’s resolved :+1:t2:

@Glen.Coutts This was just mildly inconvenient. I managed to scroll through 283 videos to find what I wanted to add to my calendar. Certainly not worth losing sleep over.

1 Like