Delete an activity

Yesterday I looked at a workout … but didn’t do it.

The App as ‘recovered’ the activity so now I have a 2sec activity I can’t delete.

When I first got the app I thought about doing the multi-sport transition but changed my mind and deleted it … but there are four days of the program still there.

So … there must be a way to delete these phantom activities.

Apologies for the OCD - but it nice to keep these things organised.

Thanks// David

You can delete an activity by going into your passport and finding the activity. In the top right there will be a delete button to get rid of it.

Thanks that’s great… for one one of the activities.

The other is not in my list of activities under passport

ie Yoga 12Nov (part of Muktisport)

@DaveM if it is only on the planner then I assume you didn’t do it? Planned workouts can’t be deleted but they can be moved. I just change the year to 2040. My 20-years-in-the-future-self is sure in for some suffering :joy:

To change the date I need those three dots … but they aren’t there hence can’t move it.

We may have to give up on this one :frowning:

@DaveM You can’t delete the plan because you’ve already deleted it. However you can select the activity itself. Does that have the dots?

I do have the three dots for the errant session … but nothing happens when I click on them - no response at all.

Thanks
DavidM

PS Don’t worry I can live with an oddity in the calendar - all Apps are a work in progress :slight_smile:

Hi Dave,
apologies for not replying sooner, I must have missed this with all the activities going on in the forum!
That is odd the total newbie yoga activity is not appearing in your passport, all your completed activities should be listed there regardless of if they are part of a plan or not.
I recommend you contact the minions about this one ( theminions@thesufferfest.com) and attach some screenshots of your calendar and also of your passport and they will be able to assist you further with this.
Let me know how you get on

Thanks Rupert

I’ll speak to the minions - more about improving the app than one weird entry in my calendar

1 Like