Deleting a downloaded video

Is there a way to just delete a downloaded video once you complete it? Some of them are pretty long and take up a lot of space. it’s impossible to click the download tab because once it’s completed, you end up on the activity detail page instead of the workout page. It would be so simple to just put the option there as well. Am I missing something?

If you go to the video in the library and click on the “downloaded” icon next to “Start Workout” it will give you the option to delete the download:

2 Likes

Thanks. That is what I do right now but When I finish a workout I don’t want to have to search in the library every time.

I tend to go through and have a clear out from time to time - now that you can filter by “On this device” it fairly quick and painless to do once a week or whatever.

2 Likes

I actually upgraded to a new laptop back in June, so I have the old one as a dedicated Sufferfest now Systm only. Based on what I have read, I should be able to download and keep all the current cycling workouts on the laptop with space to spare. That way I never have to worry about downloading again a video I have already done. Until they change the platform again!

1 Like

They do occasionally update the vids or make corrections/edits to timing etc. when that is the case you’d get a notice that a newer version of the workout is available and it will ask if you want to update it.

2 Likes

@Glen.Coutts as long as they let me know, I can live with that.

2 Likes

Is there any way to delete downloaded videos which are locked? I always use the platform over the winter and now while I’m riding outside, I cancelled my subscription. But a lot of vids left downloaded and consume my disk space. I cannot delete them as they are locked without subscription. What should I do? Uninstall the app? Clear some files manually (whrere)? Please advise!

What OS are you using?

Windows 11

The files should be in this folder:

C:\Users\“youruserid”\AppData\Roaming\SYSTM\videos

Or, do Windows key+R - Enter %appdata% and then OK to run that
Go to SYSTM folder, then Videos folder

2 Likes

If the app was removed from the computer it’s fine to remove the SYSTM folder as well. Just remember your username and password.

2 Likes