Donations [*** matching until 7am Friday GMT! ***]

I will match the value of ALL donations made to my fundraiser TODAY -

Thanks in advance …

5 Likes

Generous. And dangerous! Donation made.

If you’re not currently in a team then feel free to join us here and we’ll rattle the charity tin ToS'21 SUForum Mods 'n' Rockrs team

2 Likes

Looks like you’re getting away with a small hit @fastboy64. I tried to see if there was a way to make topic headings flash in the forum feed but no such luck :grin:

1 Like

It’s not over, yet. Donated!!

Sorry for the late reaction, couldn‘t lift my arms after stage 6 wore me down…

2 Likes

Thanks guys, much appreciated. At the risk of taking a big hit, I’ll match everything that comes in until I wake up tomorrow morning and check at 7am GMT.
It’s all for a great cause and lots of people are giving a lot to do amazing things.

2 Likes

Wow. That’s a gesture and a half.

Done.

3 Likes

Well OK then. Tweaked your post title and you now have a few forum mods on board. Best of luck.

1 Like

Oh and if this works out well(/badly) for you, you really should join the team :slight_smile: ToS'21 SUForum Mods 'n' Rockrs team

1 Like

You know, if you have the money (and guts) for it, you should take your fundraiser to Facebook, too. :wink: But be careful, much more people will see it there…

I tried - clicked on Join the Team and input my details but it then says I’ve already registered?!

I’m not that rich :joy:

2 Likes

Haha, probably a wise choice.

I think you have to be logged in to your account before clicking join. Or I posted the wrong link. Not important, DPF wins whatever.

1 Like

It’s ok to set yourself a limit. Just in case…

1 Like

Done

3 Likes

Thanks all - very generous. I’ve just matched the $50 pledged by fellow riders :+1:

3 Likes