Extracting data

I’ve just completed the 5km pace test as part of the tri test week and, as per the instructions, want to calculate my average heart rate over the last 20 minutes:

“Once you’ve cool-down, analyse your time for the full 5K and average heart heart rate for the last 20 minutes. To calculate your RTP add 15 seconds to your average kilometer splits. To calculate your running threshold heart rate (RTHR) you will want to take your average for this run and subtract 10bpm. You can then map your running zones to your RTP and RTHR in the ‘Running Zones’ sheet.”

I’ve got a Tickr HR monitor and went to export the file so I could focus down on the average HR over the last 20 minutes of the 5km. However, the only export option was as a .fit file and I’ve no idea how to convert that to something (like CSV) that I can pull the data from.

Any ideas or experience on this front? Not to worry if not, I can roughly work it out from looking at the graph on the Wahoo app, but would be nice to have easier access to the nitty gritty.