Final Stage NOT being recognised on SYSTM?!

Hi guys,

I’m doing the Tour in a team “Go Young Ones” with my daughter. She’s just completed the final stage on SYSTM (not RGT) as was suggested was possible but it’s not giving her the green tick and the badge!
I intend to do the same tomorrow- what is going on?

1 Like

Even Strava knows!

2 Likes

In the SYSTM app, take a look at the #The Wahooligan Tour Celebration entry - you need to do the three minute yoga session attached to it to get the badge.

3 Likes

still doesn’t work at the end of the 3 min yoga session. concerned that i’ll need to do the workout again to get credit.

1 Like

It could be because it’s scheduled for tomorrow/Sunday (outside of the 50 hour window). I’ll do the session tomorrow to see. I’m sure Wahoo will work it out.

Rob

1 Like

Asked her to try but why isn’t the last stage green? Looks like the link to SYSTM isn’t working.
I’m holding back on the “Wouldn’t have happened in the Tour of Sufferlandria” but guys if you are going to mess with a well proven formula PLEASE make sure it works seamlessly :grimacing:

1 Like

Right - the final stage was not linked to TGTTOS session in SYSTM, as the idea was to run the session is RGT using the TGTTOS workout (see other posts about this). So that’s why it’s not linked - but I agree that the whole thing is a bit broken right now. That’s why I suggested that Wahoo will work it all out. I’d check back in the forums tomorrow or Sunday for more info from Wahoo.

Rob

1 Like

I’m confident in the Minions but that is clearly NOT what was advertised when the Tour was announced

3 Likes

You need to watch the “celebration” video

1 Like

Evidence for the Prosecution:

3 Likes

That workout is not available on my Windows machine, it was available on my iPhone app.

I did the workout on my iPhone and I now have the badge for the 2003 Tour.

2 Likes

2003! Cool! :crazy_face:
Yes, I just did the Celebration yoga entry, and I also received the Tour badge.

Rob

1 Like

Hi,

I am sorry for the experience on RGT today. Regarding achieving the badge, we have had some upload issues with the celebration video so we have put the 3min breathing more deeply video in there as an interim solution so you can complete the badge:

https://systm.wahoofitness.com/content-details/ZEkB8ZnTaf

When the Tour window closes, we will do a recalculation of the challenge to ensure everyone receives their badge.

I can only apologize for this and would like to thank you for taking part in the tour this year and supporting the Davis Phinney Foundation.

8 Likes

All good today thanks. :+1::shamrock:

2 Likes