First Suff workout and favorite workout

My First was Fight Club, and A Very Dark Place, loved them so much I then got There is No Try, which is one of my Favs today. but my all time top 3 are:
Angels
Nine Hammers
and
Violator

Nine hammers is my Fav though, love the pain of the VO2 intervals and the soundtrack which is important for me.

3 Likes

First vid ever was AVDP. Hadn’t learnt about fans yet and ended up literally spraying sweat all over the living room.

Favourite videos…hmmm tough one. Probably DAYT or failing that, chasing Emma Pooley for a 20 straight minutes at threshold never fails to challenge me. The Minions should put Emma in the 20 minute effort in FF. I’m sure we’d all get WAY higher numbers!

4 Likes

I can’t remember my first workout. I know it was during the days of using downloads on TR in about 2014.must have been The Hunted or something similar. My favorite workout is Power Station. I love the music and overall theme of the video. There’s something about it (especially the intro) that just makes me feel strong.

3 Likes

First and favourite… Revolver. I got into The Fest through Strava when the videos were available through that.

4 Likes

My first one was Blender, but only the first hour for some reason. A couple of days later I did all of The Hunted. This was back in December 2014. I did these when they were available through Strava. Soon after that I bought all the downloads.

Favorites are Nine Hammers and Hell Hath No Fury. A recent favorite is Team Scream - such an immersive experience!

3 Likes

First was Angels as a total newbie to cycling, i only got through the warm up and started cramping! It was a total shock to a very unfit system.

Now it has to be The Wretched. Its the fist video where i really learnt to push myself and some.

2 Likes

First was Rubber Glove. Oddly I still enjoy eating omelette…

Favorite? that is a hard question. Butter, Rookie, 9 Hammers, ISLAGIATT, HHNF, Blender, team Scream, oh gosh they are all soo sooo good. The worst? By far the high cadence Intervall on Defender. Always kills me.

1 Like

Agree with you Sir. I wish there would be more like team scream for workout options.

2 Likes

My first Downward spiral about 7-8 years ago downloaded.

My favorite is a toss up between Revolver and Joy Ride.

2 Likes

Sir Jim, I’ll have to get back on the 1st, hope it is still on the app :crossed_fingers:. My Favorite for sentimental reasons is “Power Station”. I got to live in Itay and race a bit (local Grand Fondo for my bike shop). It takes me back and to my perfect Sufferlandria :it::bike::spaghetti::clinking_glasses:

Drum roll please…:drum: the app shows ANGELS, on Jun 22, 2017. However there is one before on the 19th but shows NOVID

1 Like

Getting Away With It was my first and HHNF or A Very Dark Place is my favs

1 Like

Another votes for a similar style of workout to team scream

Not sure if it was Angels, Downward Spiral or Revolver. One of them

Favourite. Too hard now there are too many. I miss the original Angels. Loved that a lot. And the Wretched is still amazing. Do like The Rookie. Was the most immersive video until Team Scream came along. So nope. Can’t decide.

1 Like

I picked The Rookie as my very first video as it seemed like a logical place to start. Boy did I get that wrong!

I’m a bit of a climber so regularly go back to The Hunted, Power Station and Angels but also have a soft spot for Cotty and GOAT.

I bought The Hunted and Revolver a really long time ago. My favorite then was The Hunted. My favorite now is still Nine Hammers. COKE MACHINE!! Here we go!

2 Likes

Revolver back in 2010 - downloaded over very slow internet, then converted to run on an old iPod touch…

2 Likes

Is on my Spotify playlist that. Along with In Michigan. Two songs from the same workout says it all

1 Like

Great… now I’ll be singing that in my head for the rest of the day :wink:

1 Like

I can’t get over you choosing The Hunted when given a choice of The Hunted or Revolver. The final run in to the line is fun but still… :grin: :hamster:

1 Like

I was younger then… I’d choose Revolver now without a doubt.

1 Like