First TOS for me!

I have read through many topics on here with interest. This is my first post and first time claiming my TOS digital badge today!! Chuffed to bits with the back to back days too. Half is (not!) Easy and Nine Hammers for me are the most testing. Absolutely loved immersive content of Norway. Thoroughly enjoyed the challenge, especially fitting it in around full time work in the emergency services. Now looking through training plans for the KOS. Have become a SUF addict in these strange times of not riding outside a great deal for safety reasons.

23 Likes

Congrats on finishing your first ToS…and hopefully not your last!..
I for one was a little bit disappointed it was only 7 days, but in these strange times i understood the reason why, but oh boy what a great ToS it was!..
Thought the double day stages worked well together and really enjoyed Norwayđź‘Ť
Glad your ToS went well and good luck KoS planning!..

2 Likes

Well done!! Welcome to the Nation, but SUFAIR flights are one way only. Now you can never leave!

6 Likes

Congratulations on finishing your first ToS!

Enjoy the KoS planning and preparation. I highly recommend the KoS prep plan. It builds you up well to long stretches on the trainer.

3 Likes

Wow, myself I can only second each and every word you said - just adding “I’ll be back… next ToS” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @Teresa_Dray, my first ToS, too. I was very glad to be a part of it and proud of raising some money for a worthy cause. First responder here as well, with a baby; lots of scheduling trials and tribulations! Well done on your rides!

4 Likes

First ToS for me as well! Glad to have suffered along side you!

Next up… KoS in 6 weeks or so!

3 Likes

Thanks yes I’ve already added it to the calendar after a bit of Tour rest!

2 Likes

Snap!

Lots of KoS planning advice in the Facebook prep group (Sufferlandrian Knighthood Quest Planning Committee). Come on by if you have any questions, and good luck!

3 Likes