SUFlog (Part 2): ToS'21 Stages Reveal Reaction

The route is announced and the stages are revealed.
Oooh boy… I didn’t take it so well.

I’m still documenting my journey… This is the second part.
Click here for Part 1. And Part 3 is out, too.

Sorry for the shameless pitch for the Davis Phinney Foundation (not sorry).

I hope you guys will enjoy it. What do you think?

Encourage me to train harder, ride faster, and help expand the Davis Phinney Foundation’s important work and programming:
Please visit my page at 2024 The Wahooligan Tour - Davis Phinney Foundation .

Your help and support is greatly appreciated!

36 Likes

For your initial reaction to the tour:
Aus der Kriegsschule des Lebens. — Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker. :slight_smile:

Enjoyed how to clear your head you went on an outdoor ride…complete with helmet! Had me hook, line, and sinker.

Still smiling:)

2 Likes

Even better than part 1! Think Suf need to sign you up :wink:

4 Likes

Ha, another great video :laughing:. Looking forward to seeing how your story develops over the next few weeks as you prepare for and take on your first Tour of Sufferlandria. And, now, especially looking forward to the outtakes :+1:

2 Likes

Great ! I’m waiting the new third part of your story

1 Like

Well done, great video :+1:
Keep up the good work and surprise us with a new episode on the road to ToS :joy:

1 Like

Made my morning!! So so so good!

4 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

That was awesome. Loved the line about the weather followed by lightning. And the water bottle labels… And then when you revealed you were on a kickr bike. :laughing: And then outtakes to boot! Brilliant! Well done!

SUF needs to sign you up for their media team!

5 Likes

Some reactions:

• I’m glad I’m not the only one who does indoor-outdoor workouts. :wink:
  • Having just gotten started here, it’ll be … interesting to experience all the stages for the first time during the tour!
  • Some great setups here, like the quick-change into the jersey and the bottles.
2 Likes

@Pierre ummmm, I was one of your first subscribers and you’re now already up to 22!

Keep em coming Loved the weather bit, and the outtakes :slight_smile:

1 Like

HAHAHAHA!!! You killed me with the helmet!!! So glad I saw both your videos!! Now that you’re training…wonder what the next video covers…the struggle is real? Thanks for the entertainment!

1 Like

Excellent! Great work. :clap: :clap:

1 Like

I’m very happy you guys like the new video.
Thank you very much for all your kind words. :heart:

If anybody has trouble with my mumblings, I provided subtitles in three languages.

Part three is shorter and will be released in two weeks. Until then, there is a lot to prepare for the actual ToS, if I want to keep my ambitious plan up…

I don’t know what I will do with all my free time after ToS. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You can try to storm the castle and join the Knights of Sufferlandria!!! There is a training plan for that event and so many knights to help you and encourage you. That journey can be captured via your hilarious visual talent.

5 Likes

shorter? and we’ll have to wait for another two weeks :sob:
how am I gonna survive?? GIFGF86M5EUd1u9nFhRHr

6 Likes

Very good!! I watched it whilst my 6yr old son was looking over my shoulder and he was cracking up!! Had to watch it several times more :joy:

2 Likes

Great video @Pierre, another awesome instalment, already looking forward to the third. There are some really nice touches it the video too, the bottles, the poster.

See you on the start line :biking_man:‍♂

2 Likes

This is hilarious!! Well done! And shameless plugs are always accepted here with Team DPF :smiley:

3 Likes