From the Couches: Are you bingeing with 4FB?

Nothing ruins binge watching like needing to get up to replace the batteries on the remote. Make sure you use 4 full batteries during your binge sessions. Pro Tip: Use home automation to unlock the door so the delivery driver can set the pizza on your coffee table.

15 Likes

Oh my GvA!!! @Sir_Brian_M , this is pure gold!!

B.R.I.L.L.I.A.N.T

2 Likes

Sounds mighty Couchlandrian to me. Is that a picture of your pain cave?

3 Likes

The Advanced Couchlandrian Tendencies Training Plan needs to be updated with this. I’d propose a weekly From the Couches but it’s unlikely anyone could commit to that type of intensity.

Edit: in preparation for the 10th annual Tour of Couchlandria (coincidentally running from Feb 27-Mar 5) I have implemented the above training plan to end Feb 26th. I can’t think of a better way to train for 7 straight days of arduous inactivity.

7 Likes

I don’t think pain is welcomed there. Also, what kind of pastry is that that gets the prime viewing seat?

I must have had a momentary lapse of insanity. I had just finished a workout I can’t talk about.

3 Likes

Does that mean your were momentarilly sane?

1 Like

Exactly!

2 Likes

That is an indestructible (it hasn’t met GvA yet) dog toy, a plastic hedge hog.

1 Like

I figured that. It just looks like a comfy pastry :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Awesome post, Sir Brian! I do so miss the banter on the Facebook page.

2 Likes

Me too Sir Joe, me too!

That sounds like a great job, a Couchlandrian Couch Coach.
Wonder what their On Location rides are like?

3 Likes

I loaded it into TP. Zero TSS per week. And the titles are hilarious!

3 Likes

I’ve done this a couple times and it’s a lot easier than it looks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Bravo!! :clap::clap::clap:

Oooh yeah - I did these over Christmas. Not too difficult. I’m planning the same this year.

They’re so well put together I didn’t even need to touch the bike all week…

2 Likes

I hope you rewarded yourself with extra rest and donuts. A week off the bike is quite the accomplishment! Gateau!

1 Like

Sometimes less is more. In this case, less bike is more donuts.

It all adds up. Couchlandrian math.