How to browse workouts outside of the app?

Hi, I’m pretty new to the Sufferfest, and as an Android user I don’t have an app (yet! I’ve seen the other threads!!)

I can’t seem to find a way to browse the workout library outside of the app - is that correct, or am I just not looking hard enough?

Also, whilst I’m asking questions, I feel as though I should be able to use the Calendar to build a plan or modify a suf plan by adding workouts, moving things around, etc, but again, I can’t seem to find a way to do this

You can go to www.sufferfest.com, and push the login button in the upper right hand corner.
You can then log into your account.
In the upper right hand corner you can access the training plans and your calendar.
If you select a training plan it will appear on your calendar.
Double clicking on a workout in a training plan will show you some of the details of the workout.

1 Like

You’re correct. There’s no web-based list of workouts like the one available in the apps. As mentioned above, the closest you’re likely to get to this currently is to add a training plan where you can see a summary of the workouts laid out on a calendar.

1 Like

Shame. I like to browse the list and think of all the different ways I can hurt myself :slight_smile:

If you access training plans as described above and select Badge Collector->Cycling Badges and select All Cycling you will get all the Sufferfest vids to browse in that plan.

2 Likes

Do what @Magnito said and most of the different ways to hurt yourself will be revealed.

3 Likes

I suffered a 5.6 km @ 6.7% average all-out climb yesterday, that left me gasping for air laying down on the side of the road. It really hurt! Although no segment PR (poor conditions; cold and headwind), I had a power PR :muscle: :trophy:
Still, today I long for more suffering, very strange. Could be some kind of infection. Will be browsing the list tonight…

5 Likes

you could just do Screaming Toe pose.

4 Likes

Whoa, no need to get nasty! :angry:
Screaming Toe pose is not suffering, just plain old school torture.

4 Likes

yup. Curse you @abicarver !!

4 Likes

@Leon_99 It is only possible to add additional workouts on the day that you will do that workout. It will show as a different color since it is added.

You can move workouts - go to the calendar, click on the workout, click the top right corner where there are 3 dots. Select change workout date.

Technically, you are not gasping for air/oxygen, your body is trying to get rid of the excess CO2 from your effort. After breathing like that, one never takes breathing for granted again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Perhaps doing Kitchen Sink will temporarily cure you of that infection?

2 Likes

She is so adorable it’s hard to imagine how much pain she can inflict in 15 minutes. I stick to the beginner yoga for a reason!!

3 Likes

Quite wise!

2 Likes

Not just a teensy bit of screaming?

3 Likes

I can do a teensy bit but can never hold it as long as you do, nor do I aspire to. I shall curse you though Every.Single.Time

3 Likes

I haven’t even started on the yoga. I can barely stand up straight, so I’m guessing it’s going to be harder than 9 hammers

@Leon_99 Definitely do the yoga - it is just 15 minutes a day and helps with breathing, posture, unpacking after a big ride, etc. Also check out the Mental Toughness Program - it is excellent.

1 Like

Quite right too!

1 Like