I’m not sure I even remember what suffering is…

Fellow Sufferlandrians,
Some time ago I temporarily emigrated to Couchlandria. I integrated well into their population and picked up their habits and customs.
I am now ready to return to Sufferlandria but fear I don’t remember what suffering is and how to do it.
Please, any advice and help in returning to the population, picking up old habits and recapturing my sufferlandrian heritage much appreciated….

7 Likes

First stop would be at a flogging station, and then report for a Sufferlandrian re-indoctrination plan. I suggest doing the Tour prep plan and the Suf version of the Tour coming up soon. It’s a sure fire way to get reacquainted with a very dark place and rekindle your friendship with the gang including the Rookie, the Model, the Wretched, Suf Idol.

7 Likes

Welcome back!

Your first stop should be “No Place Like Home”, just to make sure you’re allowed back in. :smiling_imp:

17 Likes

Ride “No place like home”
Then report to the flogging station
There is also a training plan for returning from injury which would probably suit on a serious note.

7 Likes

THIS is what keeps me around the wahoo ecosphere. Hail the Nation (and yes - report for flogging).

We can re-open your tab at the 9H on request.

:joy::rofl::joy:

8 Likes

Tis sage advice. One of the best indoctrination bits in the entire library.

4 Likes

Or To Get To The Other Side. Both are great reindoctrination videos.

5 Likes

Recharger :star_struck:

3 Likes

I think a little bit of SUFfering is required before earning the privilege of doing Recharger. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

After No Place Like Home next would be TGTTOS and finally Recharger. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

In the immortal words of Winnie the Pooh

I’m totally outta shape, have to stop to stretch my legs, dial down the intensity and donuts keep calling my name (who doesn’t love a bag of munchkins?); whichever ride you choose you are in great company here in Sufferlandria. :biking_man:t3:

9 Likes

Flogging Station 14 to remove those Couchlandrian Tendencies…pronto.

3 Likes

Verily, this counsel doth resonate gallantly, as befitting noble Sufferlandrians.

Swiftly, I shall make way to the flogging station, pledging to undergo indoctrination forthwith, ensuring my readiness for the esteemed mantle of citizenship.

I express gratitude unto thee.

(Ps, on a serious note - thanks)

8 Likes

This sound like an official oath, something from the Knights Templar. I say huzzah!

3 Likes

And for the munchkins I had, I’ve scheduled Blender (mini) and the Haunted this weekend, Sir James.

2 Likes

When coming back from a shorter break (two to three weeks or so), what do people think is the best way to restart?

Start with a lower intensity workout or two? Jump right into higher intensity but dial down the percentages a certain amount? Other suggestions/recommendations/opinions?

1 Like

Personally I do Cadence drills and Tapers followed by a reduced Race Winning Intervals. Then depending on how I feel i may repeat or then jump into a block.

2 Likes

There are some short plans out there to ramp up, or the fitness kickstarter…

3 Likes

I typically do a Recharger or EoS to restart my training regime as these two are not that tough even at 100% intensity, at least for me.

Just last week, I did AVDP at 80% as a restart and I think it wasn’t the best idea. Haha

4 Likes

Don’t forget, if you are returning from a trip to “that” place, Elements of style is required to ensure you are not suffering like , dare I say it, a Couchlandrian. (sudders) There is No Place Like Home, and we are always here to hand the flogging tools over to the minions.

4 Likes