Import swim and run activities into SYSTM

I read comments about adding pushing outdoor workouts to head units by spring 2022. Is there also a plan to import completed swim and run workouts so we do not have to click a button that a workout was completed?

1 Like

Hi @bfrostie im assuming since they have swimming and running workouts it would make sense that these would would sync both ways once to get them onto the device and again after the workout is completed. The real question is what devices are the workouts going to sync to. All other sport watches and devices ie Garmin Footpod/ Stryd or just Wahoo devices. That’s what I want to know

1 Like

@Shaned1972 I believe they are device agnostic and most devices generally push a .fit or .gpx file so I assume they will likely design around those.

I asked my same question on DCrainmaker’s post about SYSTM and David’s response was “It will pull in all activities. So if you connect it to Strava, and a swim is on your strava activity feed, then it will show up in the SYSTM calendar.”

1 Like

Thank you for asking that question on the DCR comment thread … I screenshotted it in my post here for reference: My thoughts on Systm after a week and a bit - #3 by jfc

I’m really looking forward to this.

1 Like