Jump from Garmin to Wahoo

Once got an over 1K FTP recommendation. I was really impressed but I never exceeded 200W during that ride.

2 Likes

I loved my Tickr X HRM until the iPhone app was changed a few months ago. I havenā€™t used it since. Perhaps next week I will try again but if it is still compromised (KMs of by 40% and GPS by the same) and the announcements are not back it goes in the bin.

@RoseYarrow Basically the Roam is easier to use for navigation and for workouts versus the Bolt. I have used the Bolt for racing and for riding around where I am not really looking at the screen and just need some key stats like total ride time.

1 Like

Bin it. Announcements arenā€™t back and may not be for the foreseeable near future. I never used them and really donā€™t see me doing so.

Iā€™ll put my money on announcements coming back :slight_smile: :pray:

1 Like

I used the announcements to keep me on pace. 2 minutes on 1 minute off while running. I was trying to ease my way back to fitness running. When Wahoo deleted announcements I brought it to their attention and was made to feel like a whiner. The Tickr X is not cheap. It is practically useless to me without the announcements.

1 Like

Thanks. Your feedback and the comparison grid lead me to the Roam, especially the dual band and compass features.

2 Likes

I would love to see them come back and they probably will. Just not in the foreseeable future. I donā€™t know why they were dropped in the first place as this is a feature that sets Wahoo apart.